Tiffany and Ken @ exotic pets, Las Vegas, GREAT PEOPLE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2004, 05:17 PM   #1
JETZEN
Thumbs up Tiffany and Ken @ exotic pets, Las Vegas, GREAT PEOPLE!

Just received an awsome red and black brooksi 0.2 from exotic pets in Las Vegas,Nv. and these two girls look gorgeous.

Communication- good!
Shipping -good!
Animals-good and healthy!
I'll have do another order w/them sometime.

thanks to all who read this.

John Sommerfield
collector of fine C.B. colubrids

Old 10-15-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
EvolutionReptiles
I agree

I have talked with Tiffany on many occasions. And hung out with Ken a bit at Daytona and IHS after his wedding. They are both great people, huge hearts, and a ton of laughs.

Old 10-15-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
napavalleysnakes
I'll Second this !

Had the pleasure of meeting Ken in Daytona and Anaheim, and he was a really great guy to do business with. Quality animals and great customer service !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 10-16-2004, 01:47 AM   #4
serpentboy78
Thumbs up Totally agreed

I used to live in Vegas for sevral yrs,and I must say Ken,his animals,and his shop are just insane.It is by far the best pet store I have ever been in to. That is something I only dream of is having a shop like his with the insane set ups and exotic animals he has. They are top notch all the way. Mike Clark

Old 10-16-2004, 02:14 AM   #5
snkkpr01

Ken is a great guy and his shop is the best. I lived in Vegas for yrs. and bought many animals from Ken. I am looking foward to visiting my folks later this yr, to see all the new stuff in the shop.

Darin Gray

Old 10-16-2004, 11:15 AM   #6
Captive Bred Excellence
Thumbs up

I have had the pleasure knowing Ken and visiting his store "Exotic Pets" at least 100 times over the years. We have had many transactions involving reptiles and I have always been very satisfied. Tiffiny, one of Kens employees, is the only person other than family members I have left our collection to when out of town. Just great people that have been around a long time, know reptiles, and honestly represent them. That goes a long way in my book.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-17-2004, 05:01 AM   #7
Ken Foose
I want to thank all of you for your kind remarks. We do try very hard to provide a quality product. I take very little credit, as most of it goes to Billy, Tabitha, Tiffany, and of course Kim, who helps keep me sane. I basically just sit around and point a lot, they do all the work. Once again, thanks, it really means a lot to all of us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!