Good Guy Jay Nelmes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:07 PM   #1
Payara
Thumbs up Jay Nelmes

Just wanted to write a good guy thread for Jay Nelmes from J. Worlds. He builds some amazing enclosures, a true artist and craftsman. If you want a high quality custom enclosure, Jay is your guy.

I made contact with Jay in the beginning of 2016 via his email. His response was very prompt and professional. We scheduled to talk over the phone day or two later to discuss what I was looking for and what can be expected. Together we came up with a design specifically for my beaded lizard and the next day he send me a written word document detailing the build.

Fast forward to early July. He hand delivered this gorgeous enclosure. I mean this thing looks zoo/museum quality. Moved it into the house. Set it up. Explained everything, and went his way. During the build process he emailed me letting me know where it is in the process and estimated delivery time. I never once had to reach out to him, he always initiated and informed me.

Words can't describe the thought and skill that went into this build. Jay thought about everything. Everything is hidden and nothing takes away from the display of the animal. No wires, surge protectors, light bulbs are visible. Everything is organized under or over the main display tank but everything can be accessible with ease.

Definitely recommend Jay.

I'll be posting pics of the enclosure as soon it's completely setup.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, cages, custom cage, enclosure