Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
HRoss
This is sean griffis sending me a private message. I know none of the parties involved except drew.

"Mr Ross,

My buddy Kevin bayley received a dead hytec parahet in the mail. It cost him $4,600 after shipping the dead animal back to him. Since he is such a close friend would you please remind him to do the right thing before the whole ordeal get blown up on the boi."

i have briefly read the post where he threatened you. at that point tell them i will see you in court when you get here. scum bags.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
HRoss
the blackmail email is one page back lucille.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
hhmoore
From what I'm seeing so far, I'll be steering well clear of Sean Griffis...and if that means Kevin Bailey, as well, so be it. (Kevin, this should all be a HUGE reminder to be very careful who you join forces with...Sean's actions in this situation reflect on you, because he is jumping in on your behalf.)

Old 04-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Robert Potts
Hello not trying to be a pain but I really am stupid or at a bare minimum not very intellegent. Allot of sugggestions sound great but I lack the skill. To illustrate how stupid I am, Ive already received a deserved infraction for profanity. I hate to express myself in writing because the vast vast majority are light years smarter than me and I come across as course or down right ingnorant. I hate, I mean I hate writing.

This is to those who know me and Bob and know we are honest to a fault and I'd rather choke on a veiny faluas than do anthing close to being dishonest.

As far as date and times just check the date and times in the heading. Kevin earlier alluded it had been weeks and thats the reason for the blackmail e-mail but it was just a litter over 12 hours after the boa had arrived I received the blackmail. When I received the blackmail I hadn't even seen photos of the deceased boa. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Hello not trying to be a pain but I really am stupid or at a bare minimum not very intellegent. Allot of sugggestions sound great but I lack the skill. To illustrate how stupid I am, Ive already received a deserved infraction for profanity. I hate to express myself in writing because the vast vast majority are light years smarter than me and I come across as course or down right ingnorant. I hate, I mean I hate writing.

This is to those who know me and Bob and know we are honest to a fault and I'd rather choke on a veiny faluas than do anthing close to being dishonest.

As far as date and times just check the date and times in the heading. Kevin earlier alluded it had been weeks and thats the reason for the blackmail e-mail but it was just a litter over 12 hours after the boa had arrived I received the blackmail. When I received the blackmail I hadn't even seen photos of the deceased boa. Andrew
Andrew, you need to have your own account on Fauna. If that is you signing the post. Hard to tell.

Also, still would like to know why you shipped the boa Standard Overnight as opposed to Priority Overnight to a residence.

Also, I pulled the EXIF data on the photos Kevin took and they were taken on the dates he claimed and the times appear to be inaccurate due to daylight savings time and he used another camera on the second day which just seemed to have wrong times period. So I am not sure what the deal is with that.

Either way.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #6
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Andrew, you need to have your own account on Fauna. If that is you signing the post. Hard to tell.

Also, still would like to know why you shipped the boa Standard Overnight as opposed to Priority Overnight to a residence.

Also, I pulled the EXIF data on the photos Kevin took and they were taken on the dates he claimed and the times appear to be inaccurate due to daylight savings time and he used another camera on the second day which just seemed to have wrong times period. So I am not sure what the deal is with that.

Either way.

My battery was dead and my battery charger is at my girlfriends house. So I used the same SD card but my neighbors camera

Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Robert Potts
Quote:

Either way.
Shadow, Simply put I made a mistake which I admitted in an e-mail to Kevin the day the snake arrived. I had a brain fart and was thinking early was 8:30 and late was 10:30. My mistake was thinking UPS schedule and not Fed ex. It was not some grand design but a simply mistake. Please refer to earlier post where I admit I'm about stupid and make mistakes. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Shadow, Simply put I made a mistake which I admitted in an e-mail to Kevin the day the snake arrived. I had a brain fart and was thinking early was 8:30 and late was 10:30. My mistake was thinking UPS schedule and not Fed ex. It was not some grand design but a simply mistake. Please refer to earlier post where I admit I'm about stupid and make mistakes. Andrew
Fair enough.

Before everyone else jumps head first off the cliff ...

That is one of the images that Kevin sent me earlier. I used Photobucket to get the EXIF data and it shows the image was taken the same day the snake arrived. The time is off, yes, but common sense would say it is due to not adjusting the camera for Daylight Savings time.

Now, with that being said, I highly doubt this whole thing was pre-planned. The amount of decomp evidence does not really support that and while Sean and Connor are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, that actually speaks in Kevin's favor. While I think he really needs to rethink who he associates with in this industry, Sean is most certainly the type of person to think of a half baked blackmailing scheme with little thought like this. He likely saw an opportunity to use Kevin to profit for his own gain.

That is the type of person he has shown himself to be.

What I do know is that the animal was shipped inappropriately, to a place where the whether was in the 80s, where it sat on a truck for nearly six hours while other packages were being delivered.

Was there a heat pack?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #9
Robert Potts
Quote:
Fair enough.

Before everyone else jumps head first off the cliff ...

That is one of the images that Kevin sent me earlier. I used Photobucket to get the EXIF data and it shows the image was taken the same day the snake arrived. The time is off, yes, but common sense would say it is due to not adjusting the camera for Daylight Savings time.

Now, with that being said, I highly doubt this whole thing was pre-planned. The amount of decomp evidence does not really support that and while Sean and Connor are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, that actually speaks in Kevin's favor. While I think he really needs to rethink who he associates with in this industry, Sean is most certainly the type of person to think of a half baked blackmailing scheme with little thought like this. He likely saw an opportunity to use Kevin to profit for his own gain.

That is the type of person he has shown himself to be.

What I do know is that the animal was shipped inappropriately, to a place where the whether was in the 80s, where it sat on a truck for nearly six hours while other packages were being delivered.

Was there a heat pack?
Shadow there was two heat packs. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #10
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Shadow there was two heat packs. Andrew
Okay, so two heat packs, Standard Overnight, in a smaller box, to a place in the 80s on a truck for six hours.

I know the blackmail is offensive, Andrew, but you owe him his money back.