For Sale Mollucan Cockatoo "Michael" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
LadyDi
Red face Mollucan Cockatoo "Michael"

I have a Mollucan Cockatoo his name is Michael and I need to find him a home. My husband and I are not home enough to give this beautiful, loving bird the attention it needs. He's wonderful, a good talker, well adjusted, he's 2 years old.

Serious inquiries only, price is negotiable, as it's more important to us to find him a great home.
This deal includes, the bird, huge cage, floating play stand, two roller play stands.

Call 813-908-8880 and leave your phone number or email to DDJMC@aol.com

Please serious inquiries only!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
jtrenovations
We live in Largo and were wondering if you still had Michael. We might be interested if he is tame, etc. What are you asking for him?

You can reach us at 727-430-3314

Tom and Judy Walker

Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
AmyLynn
Michael

We live in New Port Richey and were wondering if this bird is still available for adoption? We have a big beautiful cage and nothing in it. Simply cannot find the right bird. I am home 24 hours a day and have plenty of time to give to him as he would surely become another family member. Please let us know if you are still trying to find him a wonderful home. Thank you so much. (727)859-8636

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread