Wanted Deceased Chameleons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 03-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
Bluewolfcheetah
Red face Deceased Chameleons

Hello every one!

I know this may very well be a long shot, but I thought...no harm in asking!

You see, I study osteology and anatomy. I've articulated various skeletons of various species from tiny house mouse, up to red fox. This summer I have a cougar in the works, along with badger, opossum, and armadillo. (pretty excited about the armadillo, he'll be articulated with his shell bisected to show how the shell fits over the body)

Reptiles, especially...are my more favorited classification to work with. I've done a few, and would like to do more! Especially a chameleon.

If you have one that sadly didn't make it, and it was frozen promptly after death, I would love to purchase the animal and immortalize him/her and educate others as well as be able to provide reference imaging to artists like myself for their studies.

Breed and gender don't really matter, but it must be decent sized/not juvenile. Juvies don't hold up to cleaning very well, their bones aren't developed enough.

If you'd like to see some of my work, here's a few of the reptiles I've done.

Sulcata tortoise:

Gopher Snake:

Please feel free to email me at Kaylala90@aol.com if you've got a specimen or two that I could purchase. Be able to provide a photo or two of the animal near a ruler/measuring tape for my reference please!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!