For Sale A female Albino and Two pied Ball pythons. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-12-2014, 08:39 AM   #1
ashleyduhn04
A female Albino and Two pied Ball pythons.

A female Albino and Two pied Ball pythons,Male and Female available and ready to go to any python loving and caring home.They male weighs 750 grams and the female weighs 1100 grams.If interested and willing to own one of my pythons contact us for more photos and information. or just call us at 551-333-7854.
Attached Images

Received Infraction
Old 08-12-2014, 09:33 AM   #2
Reptile Frenzy
Scam! This same number had an ad on craigslist advertising 1100 gram female pied but with different pics. Then when i texted they only wanted to talk by email and was asking $400 for the pied and said she was 700 or 800 grams and gave me pics of a different pied! Then they wanted to arrange for delivery of the animal through one of their delivery services... i dont have proof really but you can pay them if you want. I will not!

Old 08-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
hhmoore
That should be posted to the BOI, with a link left in the ad...

Old 08-12-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
Reptile Frenzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That should be posted to the BOI, with a link left in the ad...
Sorry Harald. I just saw it and right away triggered me... remove the post?

Old 08-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
hhmoore
You forgot to post the link...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=1#post1741776

Old 08-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
Guy Castro
Living in Ontario with a Jersey phone # ?

Old 08-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #7
hhmoore
That isn't as damning as it sounds - I know lots of people that have moved to other areas of the country and kept their same cell numbers.
That point aside, I think there's enough stuff in the BOI thread to keep people away until the account is banned.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #8
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That isn't as damning as it sounds - I know lots of people that have moved to other areas of the country and kept their same cell numbers.
That point aside, I think there's enough stuff in the BOI thread to keep people away until the account is banned.
Would it still show it to be a landline in Jersey? Should have a full report soon.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #9
Reptile Frenzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Would it still show it to be a landline in Jersey? Should have a full report soon.
I was having a text conversation with this number...can you do that with a landline?

Old 08-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
I didn't look into what type of number it was - the second poster said he texted it, so I thought cell.
Please use the BOI thread for further commentary - that's why it is there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!