Inquiry deldien@gvtc.com "David eldien" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
J.Taylor
deldien@gvtc.com "David eldien"

Has anyone dealt with him? He has some high dollar animals I am interested in. Any info would be great.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
mdc
I've never done business with him, but on VPI's website they say to contact Dave Eldien regarding the T+s on their site. I would contact them for a recommendation.

Matt Crabe

Old 08-18-2009, 05:11 AM   #3
Exotic Kitty
Dave formerly lived in Wisconsin and actually worked at the Wisconsin Challenge Academy for a few years, which is where a friend of mine graduated from (it's a military school for troubled teens, turns their lives around). He also bred German Sheperd K-9's when he lived up there in Tomah. He kept an extremely nice snake collection and had some very high end projects going, I met him at a few shows here. He recently moved down to Texas after the horrible flooding we had up here 2 years ago, and now works for VPI while also maintaining his own reptile business as well. I know I'm new here and no one knows me, but I vouch for him, he's a really great guy and VERY honorable & trustworthy.

Tara Milneaux

Old 08-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
TheSnakeRoom
I recently purchased a Sharp Sunglow and ARS rack from Dave in person. The snake is top notch and the rack in perfect condition. I'd highly recommend doing business w/ him as your animals will be as advertised from great bloodlines.

Joey Carpenter
www.thesnakeroom.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!