Inquiry HAH Reptile Collection - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2017, 05:47 PM   #11
JColt
I will ask again, What permit do you have that allows burm to be shipped across state lines?
If you have a valid answer I would like to hear. I'm sure many others here would also.

Can you post your conditional permit for both burmese and retic? That would clear things up.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #12
HAH Reptile Collection
First off I don't have to prove anything to anybody except the state officials where I live. And you are not them I suggest you contact your state and if you are not able to do it that is your problem not mine. Now unless you have something positive to say to me I am done I have nothing else to say. I do not deal with negative people so once again good luck.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:19 PM   #13
JColt
Well your loss then. Seems to me you would be more than happy to prove me wrong and gain trust with in the community. Apparently not the case.

Had you proved me wrong I'd be the first to apologize and admit I'm wrong. I think though and most who read this will agree with my first thoughts. You did reply to one post that was shown to be a scammer so you just may be totally clueless but I still doubt it.

Old 05-08-2017, 07:51 PM   #14
D4saken1
I'm not going to get involved really but I feel HAH is being a bit unfairly targeted vocabulary wise from what I have read. At the same time the best way HAH to resolve this is to avoid pride. Either it will rain down on the starter of the thread for being over zealous and harassing or you HAH may end up with a bad reputation in several lurkers and potential customers eyes.

I'd say if you do a lot of business here just get this out of the way and forgotten.

Best if luck not on anyone's side I've just seen a lot of very toxic things progress near every time from anything posted on BOI that isn't clear.

Old 05-08-2017, 08:18 PM   #15
JColt
I'm not sure what you mean by vocabulary wise? He was not picked on. There are numerous posts where he is trying to import across state lines burmese which is illegal and also retics which can only be done with permit.

I asked him or someone who has dealt with him to respond. If he had permit to bring in retics he could have easily proven it. He has no special permit to bring in burmese period.

It was brought up because 1 person can create a crap storm in the news. It doesn't matter to news media if he was just ignorant, scammer or illegal trader. I asked for proof and he feels he doesn't need to provide which is his choice but I sure wouldn't send money and dang sure wouldn't send a burm to Fl or a retic without proper papers.

Old 05-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #16
D4saken1
I agree it's better to clear the air. The BOI is for inquires like this. And sorry maybe I mentally took your words in a tone vs at face. Too many people have used this as an attack platform (not speaking of or at you) and people being inquired when able to rectify the issue should just come forward. It always looks bad if you do not or refuse even if you are 100% legit.

Taking offense of having strong pride can be a hindrance. It's like getting a tax audit in the sense you don't say "no" you just do it and move forward even if you feel against it.

Old 05-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #17
D4saken1
Also can you link us to the discussions where these things have arisen if possible?

Old 05-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #18
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
Also can you link us to the discussions where these things have arisen if possible?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=4934531

Old 05-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #19
DLenaRuth999s
Arthur Young? No one is "trying to bring you down." You are 46 and retired military? Then you are old enough and experienced enough to understand regulations and the importance of "having someone's back, " so stand down from that. People look out for each other here, try to keep this hobby on the up and up.
You are trying to start up a new company... in reptiles? Then FC is a great place to be! You have a conditional retic permit? As a new business man, it's in your best interest to ADVERTISE that fact. It engenders confidence in your potential customers and opens up an additional level of collecting, breeding, buying and selling for you.
JColt's concern is due diligence, and much appreciated.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #20
DLenaRuth999s
Joe, the link isn't working.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!