6 1/2 foot Asain Water Monitor Bred W/sulfur New Pics up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
rarebreedexotic
6 1/2 foot Asain Water Monitor Bred W/sulfur New Price

6 1/2 foot asain water crossed with a sulfur monitor. Very dog tame walks on a leash. Has had request for movies and commercials. Is almost 6 yrs old. Beautiful green hues in color on monitor because of the cross. Was selling for 3,500 obo.Due to people wanting to purchase without tank i will take 2,500 Great for breeding project Het for sulfurs. I took picture of him on my friend neck so you can see he can be trusted around other people. Never had a better monitor in my life. I have a 6x6x4 all glass shark tank that I converted into a cage for him with stand only available for local pick up due to size. He is my baby. Buyer will be screened to ensure he is going to a good person. Please dont waste my time. adults only inquire please. I dont really want to sell him but going to get married soon so my wife says he has to go. If I dont sell better for me, but if I do it has to be worth it for me. That why the price. For people who have raised a monitor for 6 yrs or more knows it like selling your child !!!!!
Attached Images
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
white_devil746
Come on man, dont sell that animal. thats one of the best waters ive seen, and like you stated "people who have raised a monitor for 6 yrs or more knows it like selling your child !!!!!" I dont know about you but i could never do that, and your fiancee must have known you had this animal before you got engaged, so thats all the more reason for you to keep him.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
eradi
I agree! If I was ever given that ultimatum lets just say my significant other would be
the lizard! Marriage is about comprimise. You will SO regret selling that bad boy!!!

Old 03-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #4
Wilomn
Could you post a pic of the ventral side of his tail anterior to the vent please?

Thanks.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:18 PM   #5
Wilomn
Warning me? Whatever do you mean?

I've got a 7 ft male myself and I'm looking for a girlfriend for him to play with.

Yours has a much smaller head and from what I could see of the tail, yours is smaller there as well.

I'm always looking for a nice female and it would be nice if yours was.

So, if you could post pics, I'd appreciate it. Better to confirm and be wrong than to guess and never know. Yours probably is a male, but, just in case, pics would be cool.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
rarebreedexotic
sup bro

I went to school for zoology and I know mines is a male. I have done many reptile demos with him and all my buddies who own petshop know he is a male.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
Wilomn
So, no pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread