Good Guy Steve Markevich / Serpents Den - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
bellyache
Steve Markevich / Serpents Den

Just got a fantastic looking, great feeding, stud Mojo male from Steve and I couldn't be happier with the transaction from beginning to end! Not only did my new number one breeder enthusiastically pound a (supervised) live medium rat on like Day #2, I kinda ran out of tub space at the moment so I put him in with one of the big Normal girls that I was going to put him in with anyway come breeding season and he's currently locked up with her! He ROCKS!! Thanks a lot, Steve! Would really like to do business with you again soon. Sincerely, John
P.S. And thanks for the awesome customer service and follow-up! Wish I had a few more $$$ to take a couple of those unbelievable animals you have up on Fauna right now off your hands...Never say never though, right?!?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
Iraqvet
I would buy from him....He hates scammers as much as I do and does have some nice animals...Very knowledgeable guy...

Old 09-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
KingBowser
Steve is a very stand-up guy with some great snakes....he's also very helpful anytime you need him.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Thank you John and thank you Matt, it's always a pleasure working with good people and I look forward in working with you both again!

Thank you James, if ever you need something just ask!

I appreciate the kind words and I'm available for any questions at any time!

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Old 09-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
ALAN BRUTOSKY
Steve is a great guy. His animals are top notch.

Alan B

Old 09-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
Big Time Reptiles
I've known Steve longer than most, and even through his trying times, he was a STAND UP GUY! I would buy from Steve, and would recommend him to any one, with out HESITATION!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-28-2010, 02:33 AM   #7
crk17
I just got a Fire Ball from Steve. His communication is unbelievably quick and the whole transaction was extremely smooth. He was very open about everything and let me pick him up on short notice...he's also one hell of a nice guy!
Thanks Steve

Old 01-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #8
crk17
Just picked up a Het Caramel Ball today. Another absolutely perfect transaction, complete with feeding and shedding records and photo id. She's a great looking girl...Thanks Steve!!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by crk17 View Post
I just got a Fire Ball from Steve. His communication is unbelievably quick and the whole transaction was extremely smooth. He was very open about everything and let me pick him up on short notice...he's also one hell of a nice guy!
Thanks Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by crk17 View Post
Just picked up a Het Caramel Ball today. Another absolutely perfect transaction, complete with feeding and shedding records and photo id. She's a great looking girl...Thanks Steve!!

Thanks for the kind words Chris, I'm happy you like your new additions.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
Cp3_Pythons
I haven't had the chance to purchase anything from Steve however I can say I've spoken to him several times on diffrent topics from genetics to regular care of Bp's. Steve's always been helpful... The way he speaks & treats you when your not a customer alone makes me wwant to do business with Steve and If I know someone looking for something in Paticular I wouldn't hesitate to send them Steve's way

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!