Inquiry Genefreak339 / Michael Harshbarger - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #71
drock989
The mystic was produced by Dan Wolfe. All I'm saying is I can relate to someone learning as they go. I'm still learning to this day. I've been keeping reptiles for about 9 years and started breeding ball pythons about 4 years ago thinking it would be a no brainer. WRONG!!!! I've learner a lot over the past few years from experience breeders that were kind enough to SUPPORT A FELLOW HOBBYIST. With all the negetivity being associated with our hobby in the media, we can't afford to go turning on one another.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #72
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genefreak339 View Post
I would LOVE the free advertising but from people who have done business with me before. Not from someone who has a skewed perception of me because of one mistake that I made. Only time will tell and in a few years time I will look back on this thread and think WOW look where I started off and look where I am now. Look how a few people tried to make it sound like I am the worse person in the business because of one mistake that didnt hurt them or anyone else for that matter.
IMO (everyone has one..and I love sharing mine) THIS is where you seem to have a SKEWED perception. WE didn't make those mistakes, we pointed them out to you, and as a whole picture, it wasn't ONE< it was TWO by my count.

You purchased an animal for 1K and turned around to flip it because you needed money? Putting IMG up there and suggesting VPI ax..yeah..those are just marketing ploys..you were totally honest.

No one is "out to get you" and no one is trying to make it seem like you are the worse person in the world (so stop whining) YOU made the mistakes, get over it and stop making excuses!

Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #73
Genefreak339
THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THIS THREAD. I HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF THE BEST I COULD. NOT GOING TO GET IN A "PISSING MATCH" WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO PLEASE. I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU GUYS ARE COMING FROM BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM ALSO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JUDGE ME ON ONE MISTAKE THAT DID NOT HURT ANYONE THEN SO BE IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING UP MORE BALL PYTHON MUTATIONS AND GETTING FLAWLESS FEEDBACK FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DID A TRANSACTION WITH ME. THANK YOU DEREK FOR STARTING A GOOD THREAD IN THE BOI ABOUT OUR BUSINESS TOGETHER. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE GOOD THINGS ON THAT THREAD. JUDGE ME HOWEVER YOU SEE FIT BUT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE AND ITS TIME TO LEARN AND MOVE ON, I CERTAINLY AM.
-MICHAEL

Old 08-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #74
deborahbroadus
Quote:
THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THIS THREAD. I HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF THE BEST I COULD. NOT GOING TO GET IN A "PISSING MATCH" WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO PLEASE. I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU GUYS ARE COMING FROM BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM ALSO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JUDGE ME ON ONE MISTAKE THAT DID NOT HURT ANYONE THEN SO BE IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING UP MORE BALL PYTHON MUTATIONS AND GETTING FLAWLESS FEEDBACK FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DID A TRANSACTION WITH ME. THANK YOU DEREK FOR STARTING A GOOD THREAD IN THE BOI ABOUT OUR BUSINESS TOGETHER. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE GOOD THINGS ON THAT THREAD. JUDGE ME HOWEVER YOU SEE FIT BUT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE AND ITS TIME TO LEARN AND MOVE ON, I CERTAINLY AM.
-MICHAEL
That's ALL you had to do.

p.s I don't do "pissing matches".

Old 08-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING UP MORE BALL PYTHON MUTATIONS AND GETTING FLAWLESS FEEDBACK FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DID A TRANSACTION WITH ME.
I haven't read the whole thread but Dan Scolaro would say something just like this. And thr red print?

Old 08-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #76
polasian
Others have done excellent work in pointing out things that just don't smell right...so I won't get into that.

But, I do have more stuff for you to try and explain, Michael...(these are screen shots taken from ads which you have since deleted)...

(here are the links which are listed in the above post)...
http://www.exoticsbynature.com/sale/.../10SMF01/1.jpg
http://www.exoticsbynature.com/sale/.../10SMF02/2.jpg
http://www.exoticsbynature.com/sale/...10KBMF01/2.jpg

You used images that might not belong to you. The use of EBN's images can potential be explained. Perhaps those pictures are of snakes that you purchased from them (that's what you said when you used Dan's image of the snake that you purchased off of him)...

...Either way, using images which are not yours without the photographers permission is copyright infringement. A while back I used to be in contact with Celia from EBN...she is a very serious photographer...she won't take kindly to this (hopefully you took the initiative and asked her if you could post the images prior to doing so).

The reason I don't believe that she gave you permission to use her images is because it seems that you altered them by flipping them horizontally (its starting to look like you're a flipper in more ways than one). It looks to be an attempt at deception...why else would you go through the effort to edit them?

Having said all that, if you were given permission to use EBN's images, then the above can be explained. The following, though...I'm having a tough time justifying...

------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Im sorry if some of you on here are upset because I did not sell you the snake, but I was going on who PMed me first and I have been upfront and honest with everyone!
OK, in the spirit of honesty...please do not deleted your ads which I've un-deleted. Let people rifle through them and see things for themselves. There's at least one more discrepancy that they'll find...

Quote:
Hi everyone. Ok I will try to clear a few things up. I have done a sale to one fella on this board as of now and it was a mystic. You can look on my vistor messages he left a comment about her.
In one of your (now un-deleted) ads, a 2nd member on this board shows his gratitude for the snake that you sold him...

*sigh* so...we have at least two (not one) FC members who've purchased from you (drock989 & zamora). I know that I'm now nit-picking...but how many "misunderstandings" does it take before the entire situation becomes ridiculous?

I didn't have time to read every post in your deleted ads. Hence, as mentioned above, I un-deleted them so that others can browse around and see what (if anything) they can come up with. Please do not edit or delete any of your ads...you known, for the sake of honesty (If by chance you do edit/delete the ads...I've taken screen shots of all your posts with images, and will post them here if necessary).

Listen, you came out of nowhere and are listing some high-end animals. People are going to ask questions (as shown within this thread). If you're on the up & up and can account for everything that we're throwing your way...then I'm sure you'll join the good guy ranks in no time. Although I'm not sure how you can explain some of this stuff...stranger things have happened. I'm simply putting this out there for others to decipher.

*note* Although I asked you not to delete the ads...its absolutely within your right to delete the ads if you wish. You will NOT be "penalized" if you do delete the ads. I'm simply asking you to keep them up because it would save me the trouble of organising and then posting screen shots. I just want to make it clear that I'm NOT making this request in my capacities as a moderator. You have absolutely no obligation to abide by said request.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #77
deborahbroadus
Darn!! I've given out too much karma to give you any!! Thanks for organizing all the information. I was giving up because too many bleeding hearts didn't have the ability to see what was in front of their faces and were labeling him "new."

Old 08-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #78
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Darn!! I've given out too much karma to give you any!! Thanks for organizing all the information. I was giving up because too many bleeding hearts didn't have the ability to see what was in front of their faces and were labeling him "new."
I've got you covered girl. :P

Thank you Nick for doing some leg work. I too noticed (as many others) the flipping factor going on, as well as the "this is my first year" line he said.. and then seeing all of those high end snakes in his ad.

As others.. I will now sit back and await a reply.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #79
Shadera
Interesting stuff, Nick.

Has anyone asked Dan Wolfe or the folks at EBN what they think of his love of their pictures? If not, does anyone have the ability to ask? I see that one of those mojo bees he was selling as his is currently being offered for sale on their website. Hmm.

There are a ton more things I could nitpick that don't add up, but we'll leave it where it lies for now.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #80
shlages
I appears he sold the same bee 2 or 3 times
heres the 1st post of it being sold
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=184861
heres the 2nd post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=190203

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!