Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 103 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2015, 01:36 PM   #1021
Chris Kennard
Frogman is viewing now. So is DragonDavy. Not a peep from either of you? Better get back on the phone Frogman. No one has come forward as you said they would to discredit Lynn's allegations.

Old 11-26-2015, 02:33 PM   #1022
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Let's stop with the wild speculation and putting words in people's mouths here. If he got ripped off in Pakistan he would have said so. He said the 8000$ was spent in paperwork they later found wasn't needed. This theory of him getting bamboozled by someone running a scam on him in pakistan is preposterous. It's just speculation. And honestly it doesn't release him from liability. Even if this theory were true the negligence and ignorance in paying someone $8000 in Pakistan is grounds for liability. I don't know why he isn't being sued. It's quite easy seeing as the op is in the same state. A rarity in the boi.
SPOT ON, WELL SAID!!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #1023
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Frogman is viewing now. So is DragonDavy. Not a peep from either of you? Better get back on the phone Frogman. No one has come forward as you said they would to discredit Lynn's allegations.

Come forward or not, they can't discredit FACTS. PERIOD!

We can speculate about them coming forward, until the cows come home, and it still doesn't change the fact, that it is, what it is, frogman is still spewing crap & lies, thinking some one will come forward in/on his behalf.

They have had many invitations, and many more opportunities, to come forward, and call me, & Michael LIARS, not to mention Charlie. It hasn't happened, and it won't, only FACTS have been told here. PERIOD!

Again, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE, Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie to come here and tell it, like it is.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-27-2015, 05:00 PM   #1024
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Come forward or not, they can't discredit FACTS. PERIOD!

We can speculate about them coming forward, until the cows come home, and it still doesn't change the fact, that it is, what it is, frogman is still spewing crap & lies, thinking some one will come forward in/on his behalf.

They have had many invitations, and many more opportunities, to come forward, and call me, & Michael LIARS, not to mention Charlie. It hasn't happened, and it won't, only FACTS have been told here. PERIOD!

Again, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE, Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie to come here and tell it, like it is.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Lynn. I know they can't discredit facts. Thus my comment. DragonDavy has been viewing this thread night and day. Again I have to ask, why? He views even when no new posts are submitted. Is he re-reading this thread in the hope that he will find the loophole that will help him save face? Or has Garrett intimidated him and the others so much that they are petrified to post here? Usually, only the "bad guys" are silent. Perhaps there's more to the story than we know.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:09 PM   #1025
Chris Kennard
DragonDavy, you are once again viewing this thread silently. Know this. If you ever try to solicit sympathy while using this site as a tool to suit any future agenda you may have, your words will most likely fall upon deaf ears if anyone does a search on your name as well as the other silent "victims" involved here and views this thread.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:03 PM   #1026
Chris Kennard
"Hi guys and gals! Let me tell you alittibit' about myself. I will take money from you and promise you the world. The more money you give, the more world you'll get. Just take my word for everything, and I'll make sure you don't get what you want, but I'll get what I NEED!" Just a little poem I wrote on the way here.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:59 PM   #1027
juliasara
Frogman is slimy just like his name implies. I dont know many frogs that aren't balls of slime lol guess he picked a very fitting name!

Old 11-27-2015, 07:42 PM   #1028
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Frogman is slimy just like his name implies. I dont know many frogs that aren't balls of slime lol guess he picked a very fitting name!
He's not just slimy, he thinks he sneaky too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frogman11

Contributing Member

Trader Rating: (2) [Rate This User!]
Last Activity: 11-27-2015 05:49 PM
Current Activity: Searching Forums User: Big Time Reptiles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What cha lookin' fer??

Just step out front here and engage me.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-29-2015, 03:33 PM   #1029
Chris Kennard
This is the end of the second week, where both shipments were supposed to have arrived. Have you been made whole yet Mike. An update would be nice, and quite frankly, you should be made whole before those who remained silent here. Any updates?

Old 11-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #1030
uromastyx13
As of now no and i very highly doubt he ever does refund me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!