exotic reptile jungle ??????????????????????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
geckoejon
exotic reptile jungle ???????????????????????

have any of you ever dealt with exotic reptile jungle? they are out of port st. lucie, fl
thank......
jonathan

Old 07-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
brodie691
well...

i wasn't going to post this, but i feel i need to do so now so noone else gets taken by them...
i recently about a month ago ordered a 100 ball pythons from the to take to shows and vend. well it turned out to be a disaster. out of 100 balls, within the first week nearly 40 had died. alot of them were dead in the bags upon arrival.
now the count that i have left, that have not yet died has been 29. that's right, 71 of them have died. a couple weeks ago i sent a dispute via paypal for the amount that had passed at the time. i got somewhere around $250 back, but that still doesn't cover the cost of what i am losing in this transaction. i have NEVER had this happen before in any shipment, which is just pathetic. i personally would NEVER in my life consider doing business with them again. these were supposed to have been captive hatched and not just bush babies. they were very amaciated other than a few of them that are still alive, and seemingly thriving in my care. i would NOT suggest giving your hard earned money to them to save a buck or two. pay that little extra to some of the better dealers that stand behing their animals as this was just a nightmare experience on my part.
do i have e:mails, well a couple, but nothing substantial. i thought at first i was going to have to make another order, in order to be credited for what had passed within the first 24 hours, let alone the ones that passed in the days following.
this was just my experience with them, but others may have something substantial to contribute as well.

matthew watkins

Old 07-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
lanceheads
I have ordered from them many times, and never had a problem.

Randal Berry

Old 07-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
spawn
Randal - what did you get?

Old 07-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
lanceheads
Frank,
Venomous snakes, all came in great.
Several times, over the years.
Randal

Old 07-28-2008, 10:46 PM   #6
chaosad
I have ordered some animals from them, I have never had a problem. alot of the animals are wild caught and I think the only guarantee is live arivval. I have had some D.O.A. imports and have always been credited back for the dead arrivals. I have also ordered numerous venomous species from them and had never had a problem with the hots, all have been packed and shipped correctly with no issues and everything has always been correctly represented to me! Sorry about your experience with them Matt.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 AM   #7
John E Dove
Mr. Watkins, If you have proofof your claim and emails to support it you should start a thread if for no other reason than to present the negative side of their reputation so people can be aware before doing business with this seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!