Petclick.com Naturals LLP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
Quiet Tempest
Petclick.com Naturals LLP

On July 20th, I placed an order through PetClick.com for feeder insects for my geckos. Specifically, I ordered a 1000 count box of Timberline Superworms at $23.00 + $15.99 for shipping and handling giving me a total of $38.99. Shortly after making my order, I received an emailed receipt for my purchase but without any tracking information included. I emailed them asking for the tracking number so that I could make sure I'd be home to receive them since they are live insects and would need to be set up properly as soon as they arrived. After a day, I never got a response to the email so I called the toll-free number provided through my emailed receipt. I was directed to a voice-mail and left a message regarding my order. I never got a call back so I tried calling again the following day and still nothing. Yesterday I contacted my bank since I had used my debit card to pay for the purchase to see if the $38.99 amount had been posted to my account. The gentlemen I spoke with said that the amount had been authorized but that it had not been posted and taken from the account so it appears that no action has been taken in the past week to fill my order. I've sent an email to PetClick.com to cancel my order but they've not responded to that email, either.

I realize this isn't solely a reptile-oriented business, but I wanted to share my experience and ask if anyone else had dealt with them and inquire about their experience(s). I've since filed a complaint with the BBB for poor customer service and, not suprisingly, still have not received any response from the people at PetClick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!