Scott J. Michaels, Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
Kestrel
Scott J. Michaels, Good Guy

I purchased a male Timor Python from him through Kingsnake.com. Even though the snakes were technically a friend's, he gave them his own full guarantee, which I was happy with. However, due to a shipping incident, my animal arrived DOA, which is the first time i've ever had a large snake like that arrive dead. Scott was just as upset about the whole thing as I was and was extremely apologetic. He gave me the option to either have him send me the other lone male he/his friend had, or have a full refund, INCLUDING shipping costs(which alot of cheap-skate sellers refuse to refund, esp when it was as expensive as this shipping bill was). I opted for the refund, and it was delivered to me promptly, in full. I'm very pleased with how the whole transaction went, despite what had happened, and would do business with him again in the future.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
CB Reptiles
bummer about the snake dying, very cool that scott was good about it. he has always been very good to me to and professional.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
madisonrecords
I have known Scott for 15yrs. He has the Old School Mentality, of taking care of customers and not jerking people around.

Glad to call Scott " my friend " and no doubt, he would do the right thing by you.

John J

Old 07-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Aww. That is very sad to hear that he passed during shipping. Total bummer.

But, and i just really wanted to comment on this, because you dont see it as often as you do the bad, This is how a GOOD seller responds to that situation! It makes me happy to see threads like this ( though not the circumstances in which or about that they have to be posted) There are still good guys out there!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!