Venomoids, the right and the wrong. - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #191
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
I am curious to know what kind of anesthesia was used to sedate these animals.
From his handy-dandy link:
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #192
Lucille
I can't believe he has the stones to yap about the cruelty of tongs after writing how he sedates these poor unfortunate critters.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #193
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can't believe he has the stones to yap about the cruelty of tongs after writing how he sedates these poor unfortunate critters.
What's even more unbelievable is that in another piece of propoganda, one which he reviewed and edited, it clearly states that there are doubts as to that method's efficacy. Which means that not only does he openly condone and promote amateur surgery, he advocates a type of anesthesia which is admittedly questionable, simply because his lack of a veterinary license prohibits him from obtaining proper anesthetics. This guy's a fairly conflicted individual.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...o-ADZqUWbQCiAg
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #194
adder
Dear all, I'll try to deal with the various recent posts in more detail later.
The Australians viewing this thread would be aware that I have been acting as consultant to several TV networks today in relation to a spike in snake bites recently reported.
You see expertise goes beyond posts under false names on chat sites and a verifiable thirty years handling deadly snakes with a perfect safety record carries weight outside this chat forum!
The piece attributed to me on the above post from devenomized com was not written by me. It is not the first time material has been on the web incorrectly attributed to me.
It says more about the poster here however that they rushed to place it here, without so much as checking with myself that I had or had not in fact written it, clearly being posted with a view to undermining my credibility.
This again shows the hazards of relying on material with an IP Address as being accurate.
For the benefit of those interested in a few rays of the truth, my Venomoid FAQ is here:
http://www.smuggled.com/VenFAQ1.htm
and statements here are contrary to those falsely attributed to me above.

Now as for new and ongoing false and misleading statements by McCarthy (posting here as "Snakehandler"), I will deal with them later as time allows, although see little to gain by pointing out lies from a man or his wife with an established record for knowingly publishing hated and false information.
I will state that his accounts of legal proceedings are in error in various ways, and that we have never engaged in the stalking of himself that he has done on our business.
By law we must protect our wildlife from theft and Mr McCarthy has actively encouraged associates to attack our displays and so we have as a matter of compliance had to monitor their activities and take action to prevent attacks and/or damage from them.
The courts have supported us in as much as they granted orders against three people associated with McCarthy. McCarthy only evaded an order because the Magistrate who heard the case, (Clifford) had been exposed as corrupt in two previous books I authored in the 1990's and then unlawfully found against me.
Clifford made this admission in Separate proceedings this year, when hi disqualified himself from hearing another similar case involving myself and another of your associates!

All the best

Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #195
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by adder View Post
The piece attributed to me on the above post from devenomized com was not written by me. It is not the first time material has been on the web incorrectly attributed to me.
It says more about the poster here however that they rushed to place it here, without so much as checking with myself that I had or had not in fact written it, clearly being posted with a view to undermining my credibility.
If you look at that piece again, it clearly states that it was written by Devenomized.com...nobody here said, or even implied, that you wrote it.
Now that you've made it clear that you didn't write the piece that was attributed to somebody else; did you, or did you not, review that piece for Mr Reina?

Old 10-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #196
Snakehandler
Mr. Hoser,

How can any person here believe what you post.....you can't even get point right about legal proceedings, so far three judges have dismissed your attempts against me in court.....not one. The people you have orders on ARE NOT any associate of mine and never will be. And now you bring in my wife......pointless and irrelevant!

People here are talking about a procedure and you are going on about conspiracies about you.....why.....stick to the questions on the procedures and STOP LYING!

Old 10-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #197
Fangthane
Quote:
The Australians viewing this thread would be aware that I have been acting as consultant to several TV networks today in relation to a spike in snake bites recently reported.
Interesting. We have an attention-craving propagandist who posts YouTube videos of himself freehandling (surgically altered) venomous species and forcing them to bite him, as well as a spike in the incidence of snake bites. I suppose that, based on his previous posts, it'd be unrealistic for us to expect him to be honest enough to admit to the likelihood, however, I still find myself wondering if there may be some correlation.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #198
hadenglock
Once again, Mr. Hoser has proved to me that he doesnt really care for the welfare of his animals by performing the surgeries himself, "sedating" using the cold torpor method (really? you realize that freezing to death is the most painful sensation ever right? its almost like being burned alive, maybe because the snake is in shock from being frozen it cant comprehend its organs being pulled out), and advocates that its okay free handle venomous (or once venomous) snakes in public. There is really nothing else i can ask from him, since he will consistently run our argument in circles with no sort of progression.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #199
adder
To the various misleading hate posters herein, I point out the obvious and that is the snakebites I referred to earlier, were not of myself, but involved other snake handlers!
As the Snake man, and a globally recognized expert, I was contacted by various media outlets.
The TV footage of venomous snakes seen in Australia this week was dominantly of my venomoid snakes, but of course no one would know that unless told. The film crews had preferred to film the snakes in safety and under expert control (our control), rather than take risks elsewhere with inexperienced imitators who lack expertise to have devenomized snakes.
In terms of the website devenomized com, I do not agree with what was written and have always made that clear. I did read it at the time it was first uploaded, but am aware the page has been altered many times. Hopefully this will put an end to the misrepresenting of that site and more relevant of myself.
I now note that not one person who has posted against myself or venomoids in the 20 pages of this thread has answered my very simple question to all, and that is to list their expertise with venomoid snakes. I assume this means that none of you actually have any!
As a result, I’d expert disinterested third parties to give your comments the weight they deserve.
Now turning to “snakehandler”, thanks for identifying yourself as the male side of the business.
Till now I had been uncertain as to which was posting. It could have been yourself or your wife.
You wrote:
“so far three judges have dismissed your attempts against me in court.....”.
Actually it was only one and that was a magistrate whom I had adversely named in two corruption books!
Now moving on, I suggest you should consult an IP lawyer instead of making false claims I am infringing any trademark you or anyone else may own.
You wrote: “I too have trademarks http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/a...Falcon.Result”
Actually you don’t! You only have one!
A check of the IP Australia database shows your attempt to register the generic term “snake handler” was quite properly rejected. As a result anyone can continue to use those words as they see fit!
Secondly, your logo trademark slipped through the net of examination and should have been rejected as it is itself a bootleg of a bastardized Landcare logo, itself a long registered trademark.
You can rest easy in the knowledge I will not be ripping off the Landcare logo, or yours at anytime!
If I were you, I’d be worried that Landcare may deregister your trademark, as they did with another bootleg that slipped through the examination process.
PS I won’t be ringing them and telling them of your efforts.
PPS But I’d still seriously be considering getting someone to design a new logo for you as sooner or later, someone there may take umbrage at your bootlegging it!
Furthermore, our ownership of the http://www.snakehandlermelbourne.com.au web address well predates your various trademark applications and does not clash with any trademarks registered anywhere and therefore you have no claims against it.
As I have said before, I regard it as misleading and deceptive conduct you even marketing yourself as a “snake handler” noting your weapon of choice is a set of metal tongs.
I also suggest you read your own snake permit conditions, which specifically state that the permit does not allow you to break any other state laws. This includes the OH and S Act, meaning you cannot demonstrate venomous snakes with venom in this state. That is the law and you choose to break it regularly. I did not draft the law, but like you, am stuck with it!
Unlike you, I comply with it!
Next I note that so far you have only succeeded in having venomoid surgery banned in Victoria. Elsewhere in Australia there are no legal barriers to it being performed by a suitably qualified person.
“I have NEVER made statements that would affect your permits” – Not so. According to sworn evidence of Ron Waters of DSE, they acted on your complaints against me. This has been repeated by other DSE people.
I do also draw your attention to comments of a judge, who struck out your vexatious court intervention order against me this year, who said you should stop wasting your time trying to misuse the law to attack our lawful education business.
You have repeatedly chosen to add to the problems facing wildlife, rather than becoming part of the solution.
The invitation remains open, but by its very nature must involve you stopping your non-stop lies against myself and my corporate team and also your repeated disregard for the law of the land.
All the best

Old 10-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #200
Fangthane
Quote:
To the various misleading hate posters herein, I point out the obvious and that is the snakebites I referred to earlier, were not of myself, but involved other snake handlers!
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Despite your attempts to project your own glaring lack of comprehension and integrity on to us, I can assure you that we're picking up what you're putting out. Whether it was intentional, or due to the aforementioned lack of comprehension, you somehow managed to miss the fact that my comment was implying a correlation between the increased incidence of bites that you mentioned, and your own well-publicized buffoonery.

According to this recent study, just under 10% of the recorded bites were inflicted upon "snake handlers". Which strongly implies that just over 90% were inflicted upon those who aren't directly involved in any reptile businesses. Some of which could very well be children who saw a certain clown blithely holding YouTube make-out sessions with deadly species, as well as allowing them to bite another person, and decided that playing with snakes looked like harmless fun.

Quote:
As the Snake man, and a globally recognized expert, I was contacted by various media outlets.
You seem to have a love-hate relationship with the media. They're great when they manage to feed your gargantuan ego, otherwise, they're all just "tabloids" with some nefarious hidden agenda.
Quote:
For your benefit, Tabloid news clips are rarely accurate.
Quote:
Now turning to some of the other noisy posters here, the Wikipedia hate page about me has no credibility whatsoever. You should also be aware that it is blocked from amendment and corrections.
ABC News also corroborates the Wiki entry's story. Is ABC a "tabloid" too? Also, this YouTube video clearly shows that you forced snakes to bite your daughter. So, again, I ask you, exactly which part of any of those publications is untrue?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!