Venomoids, the right and the wrong. - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #211
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by adder View Post
ApexPredatorBoids
Lying is not a good form of rebuttal!
All the best
Oh, I know. Your countless failed attempts have gone above and beyond in making that abundantly clear. Your posts have been a case study in numerous examples of that particular tactic, and each time is just as transparent as the last. Would you like to know what else would qualify as poor forms of rebuttal? Avoidance and deflection:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids
1- Verifiable proof, or it never happened. And no, your worthless word doesn't cut it.
We might as well get comfy. I have a feeling this is going to be a long wait.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #212
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Interesting entry in Wikipedia:

Hoser is an advocate of venomoid snakes, surgically altered to remove venom, and has published discussion on this topic,[15] and promoted the procedure on his website.[24] These animals are kept as pets, or used in exhibitions to the general public, and the procedure is regarded as controversial.[25] A 2008 government tribunal ruled that Hoser's venomoid snakes cannot be handled by members of the public, due to the risk of the venom glands regrowing. VCAT Deputy President Anne Coghlan found Hoser had no qualifications, no training and produced no scientific evidence to back up his claims.[26]

In 2011 Hoser was convicted and fined $12,000 in the County Court for demonstrating with venomous snakes less than three metres from the public, working in accessible pits and demonstrating in a way that put the animals at risk of theft. Hoser allowed his 10-year-old daughter to be bitten by a taipan and a death adder to demonstrate that his "venomoid" snakes were harmless.[30] The manager of the shopping center where Hoser performed claimed that Hoser's performance was not consistent with his act description and said that Hoser would not be allowed back.[31] Following this incident, the Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) suspended Hoser's commercial wildlife demonstrator license and his authorisation to hold snake-handling courses and use wildlife in film and television.[32] Hoser said that he would apply to the courts for an emergency injunction against this suspension.[32]
Raymond addresses issues a lot like some others. Writes long diatribes and picks fights in efforts to bury stuff he does not want seen.

Quote:
Now to Snakehandler.

2 – We have statements including from a former employee of yours that you are corruptly protected from prosecution for criminal offences by your friend Glenn Sharp of the DSE, corroborated by statements from another DSE employee.
I sent a link to this thread to Glenn. I'm sure you are prepared to be accountable for the claims you make on this thread.

Old 11-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #213
Snakehandler
Glenn Sharp is not and never has been a friend, the people you have AVO's in are not and never have been associates, I have never tried to have any procedure banned....this is all a big fantasy you have created in your mind. I wouldn't even know how to start the process or start legal action, as stated before you started legal action on me and fail, once in the magistrates court and twice in the County Court....that's three times by my count. I took the order out on you to stop your defamatory remarks, won in the magistrates court and over turned in the county court....the third time in court was when you attempted to have the transcripts released because you thought I had made a promise to the court which you believe I had broken.....it was REJECTED!

In terms of video, I was made aware of it by others and laughed, considering your 'paper' pain makes snakes bite! Other than that I think the program that ran the video did it justice and I will leave it to others to post, as I have always done!

Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #214
Snakehandler
Now lets discuss credibility, during a urban jungle radio call you claimed 10 full time employees had lost their jobs and that you had millions of dollars of business taken from you.....http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHW-uiH0Ws

However in your court appearance you could not state exactly how many employees you had, probably 8 casuals and 2 full time (hard to believe given you hold the license and these people have to be licensed under you), and had a turnover of approximatley $150,000.....so the question comes, did you lie in court or on urban jungle radio? If your willing to lie on something like this, what else is a lie?

Old 11-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #215
hadenglock
Mr. Hoser, you claim that your venomoids are backed by Dr. Funk right? Well as it turned out, my boss, veterinarian Dr. Feinsod just returned from a ARAV conference in Oakland last weekend and after bringing up this topic about venomoids, He said he would email Dr. Funk to confirm that he actually supports the cold torpor method of sedation (which he wont) to ensure that everyones facts are straight. Dr. Funk is a contributor for Dr. Maders book Reptiles medicine and surgery volume 1 and 2. Now coming from Dr. Maders stand on using cold as sedation he totally bashes that idea! So assuming Dr. Funk is a contributor of his book, wouldnt that mean Dr. Funk is NOT a supporter of your methods of devenomizing your snakes? Either way ill come up with an answer here once ive contacted him, i wouldnt want to ruin Dr. Funks reputation if his name was being used in anyway he wouldnt want it....

Old 11-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #216
hadenglock
Quote:
"Assuming venemoids fall somewhere in between there I'd say our expertise is reputable."

- Wrong!!!

PS Thanks for confirming your lack of expertise!
Please, enlighten me on how keeping venomoids is completely different from keeping venomous and non-venomous snakes then....

Old 11-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #217
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
Please, enlighten me on how keeping venomoids is completely different from keeping venomous and non-venomous snakes then....
Aside from a pathological need to see all of his own undertakings as being of epic and grandiose proportions? I have to imagine that even when he's just cleaning a cage out, his theme song, Ride of the Valkyries, is playing in his mind.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #218
Elapid68
Quote:
Skinthedirt (Emily Paine).
15 – You state your employee Paul Fisher was not envenomated by a dangerous Brown Snake when bitten. You have not stated the obvious which is you could only ascertain this by having the man hospitalized and tested using equipment you did not possess, and that it is standard for anyone to be rushed to hospital in the event of a bite from this highly venomous species. To do otherwise would be reckless in the extreme. Fact is Fisher’s handling was at fault and as employer you are at fault for not ensuring your handlers can competently handle the said snakes. To allege the snakes were unduly stressed at the time as a reason for the bite is patently ridiculous.

18 – Now I suggest you and your lackeys stop stalking, harassing and posting false and defamatory statements against myself and allow us to deal with our core business of wildlife research, education and conservation including through the only guaranteed safe venomous snake shows in Australia.
Mr Hoser,
You have now posted this incedent on a couple of sites, including your website and the above post and probably serveral others that I'm not aware of. You were not there, you have no idea what went on and the complete fairytale you wrote about it on your website is bordering, if not full deformation.

You state in item 18 of you post, as quoted above "Now I suggest you and your lackeys stop stalking, harassing and posting false and defamatory statements against myself". You seem to have one rule for you and one for everyone else. You're the first to winge and carry on whenever someone mentions your name in a negitive way, but at the same time you feel it's well within your right to write complete fantasy about anyone you feel like.
As far as I can recall, I have never spoken publically or posted any comments about you, so I would appreciate you stop publishing my name and/or activities in either printed or electronic form.

Regards
Paul Fisher

Old 05-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #219
aliensnakeman
s just wondering what the death ratio is between Venomous and Venomoid? just curious

Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #220
Fangthane
"Death ratio"? Not sure what you mean.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!