Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #111
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Who? Sierra? Wouldn't sending in her driver's license count? Not sure anyone was questioning that in the first place, or why you ask, but the driver's license seems like proof to me.
Sorry for my previous post, I was going for a joke and it failed

Old 05-07-2012, 03:48 PM   #112
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181
Sorry for my previous post, I was going for a joke and it failed
Epic fail, "bro". Since it's likely that your "joke" was in reply to my post, I'll address it.

Unlike your general input, my question was valid. Illegally keeping species that are prohibited in a specific location is not something that should be blithely disregarded. Since her "wife" claimed to have the permit, it's not even remotely unreasonable for potential buyers to want proof that the statements of someone they're doing business with can be trusted.

It's sad that this even needs to be explained to you, but it all ties in with that credibility thing.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #113
bloodybaroness
I willing to bet she does NOT have a permit.

Quote:
It includes a acknowledgment indicating that the particular owner or individual applying for the permit is above 21 years of age and that the animals being permitted is not tethered, chained, tied, allowed to run in large area, should be carried to a public park, commercial facility other than the veterinarian clinic. Fees related to this permit can be up to $80 per animal (reptile) for about two years.
http://www.petcaregt.com/petcare/New...tile-Laws.html

Old 05-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #114
bloodybaroness
I would like to see a copy of the permit....

Old 05-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #115
LauraB
Quote:
There was a couple of posts that stated it shouldn't matter if "BoaQueen" is real or not. Well, it does here.
I totally agree. Although I really never questioned the existence of Sierra, "Sienna" I honestly do not believe exists.

Because the sale ads were generated by "Sienna" who at this point is a phantom, I believe the ads should either be locked or removed by a mod. If they are Sierra's snakes, then Sierra should place the ads.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #116
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Epic fail, "bro". Since it's likely that your "joke" was in reply to my post, I'll address it.

Unlike your general input, my question was valid. Illegally keeping species that are prohibited in a specific location is not something that should be blithely disregarded. Since her "wife" claimed to have the permit, it's not even remotely unreasonable for potential buyers to want proof that the statements of someone they're doing business with can be trusted.

It's sad that this even needs to be explained to you, but it all ties in with that credibility thing.
Yes very sad..

Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #117
Tiki108
I may have missed this, so if someone already raised this question I apologize for rehashing it, but don't you have to be at least 18 years old to be Fedex certified? How were you planning to ship these snakes without certification?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #118
Sierra0101
Thank you for confirming my identity. What I am trying to do is not possible without the help of my wonderful family. The PayPal is in my mothers name, and she has the certification to ship live reptiles. Her last name is the same as mine and if you chose to speak with her before I ship it is fine. The permit however is my fathers and he does not live with me nor does the reticulated python. When he comes over(not very often) he brings him. He asked me to place an ad, I did. I am sorry if that is a problem to some of you but he did not feel it was necessary to make an account for one snake. If you could remove the ad, that problem will be solved quickly. And pythons are not illegal in upstate new york. The only pythons I own are 2 ball pythons. Other than that, 2 boa constrictors. I am trying to start a breeding project with boas but I first need to sell one in order to get one. (The one I have I don't have in interest in) Any other questions?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #119
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Thank you for confirming my identity. What I am trying to do is not possible without the help of my wonderful family. The PayPal is in my mothers name, and she has the certification to ship live reptiles. Her last name is the same as mine and if you chose to speak with her before I ship it is fine. The permit however is my fathers and he does not live with me nor does the reticulated python. When he comes over(not very often) he brings him. He asked me to place an ad, I did. I am sorry if that is a problem to some of you but he did not feel it was necessary to make an account for one snake. If you could remove the ad, that problem will be solved quickly. And pythons are not illegal in upstate new york. The only pythons I own are 2 ball pythons. Other than that, 2 boa constrictors. I am trying to start a breeding project with boas but I first need to sell one in order to get one. (The one I have I don't have in interest in) Any other questions?
You are forgetting about the nice little video you made about your retic.
The things you stated you were surprised about keeping and raising your retic. How your teacher suggested you make videos about your snakes so you are making this video about your retic.

Then some people wonder why sometimes we can be so hard on BOI. Even when you try to give someone a break they just don't stop with the BS..

Old 05-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #120
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
No age shouldn't matter but maturity sure does. I watched your retic video several days ago. When Laura posted a screenshot (yesterday or the day before) you deleted it. I think that video was very telling about experience and maturity. You sure do sound much, much younger than 16.
Dennis, or anyone else who's seen the video, can you comment on anything in the retic video that would either confirm or deny the claim that it's not kept at her location? Maybe the enclosure being kept in a bedroom that was clearly "girly" or any other context clues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101
The permit however is my fathers and he does not live with me nor does the reticulated python
Even IF that statement is true, it just shows that the following one is a lie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoaQueen
I have a permit.
[QUOTE-Sierra0101]What I am trying to do is not possible without the help of my wonderful family. The PayPal is in my mothers name, and she has the certification to ship live reptiles[/quote]

If that's true, it should be easy to prove. If I remember correctly, a waiver is supplied upon completion of the verification testing process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!