Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #151
FireStorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki108 View Post
One thing that strikes me as very strange is the ad for the retic for sale in FL, it says that he/she/whoever realizes they would prefer a Burmese Python, which from my understanding is still illegal to own in FL unless you already had one and were grandfathered in.
It is still possible to get a permit for a burm in FL. The requirements are quite strict, and permits are not issued for people who just want them as pets, but it is not impossible. So no, they are not illegal. Just heavily regulated.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #152
leftycrane
Its interesting when you run a people search in sierra kerridge...you get this
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/peo.../kerridge.html

and when you run a people search on sienna venn you get this
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/peo...enna/venn.html

Old 05-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #153
allreptiles1966
A liitle rough calling a possible kid a whore?? Think? If you were calling my daughter a whore it would be a big mess.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #154
allreptiles1966
This was a reply to Autumn Carver.
I dont know how to show the ad she has up in response to this little girl.

Should we not be adults ourselves and ignore the little girl? Dont you remember when you were 16? We knew everything then too.
Just a thought after seeing this little girl? get beat up by full grown men and woman.
Sorry,i have real feelings and even though she dug a dee deep hole,we should not act like her.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #155
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post

Should we not be adults ourselves and ignore the little girl? Dont you remember when you were 16? We knew everything then too.
Just a thought after seeing this little girl? get beat up by full grown men and woman.
Sorry,i have real feelings and even though she dug a dee deep hole,we should not act like her.
Really? really?

She was playing typical forum attention whore games.

Look at me! I'm 16, Married, Gay, Then this, then that, whoops I lied, then Waaaaah I'm gonna cry about it.

I know if I acted like her when I was 16 my parents would have come down on me like a hammer.

Internet freaking drama is all it is.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #156
bxjoon
I agree Rich, but I also understand how upset any age person can get when it comes to losing hard earned money. I like the fact that in this forum, things need to be kept PG.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #157
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post

Ignore someone who's very likely lying through her teeth about many things? Hardly a rational argument to make when this is a forum designed in part to expose poor business practices. You can call her "little girl" and play the sentimental card all you like, but it doesn't do anything to change the fact that it was her own decisions that brought her to this position. At 16 we may not have been as smart as we're ever going to be, but coddling her still serves no purpose. If by 16 years old you don't know the difference between simple right and wrong, that's definitely something that needs to be corrected.

Also, there's a world of difference between calling someone an "attention whore" and just a "whore".

Old 05-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #158
bloodybaroness
Let me define something, I did not call her a "whore" but an "attention whore." Big freaking difference.

Quote:
Attention Whore: Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
If this was my child, she would not be allowed to play such games on the forums. There was deceit, lies, back peddling and deflection.

She needs to walk away, spend a little time growing up, and getting her stories straight, then come back and try the hobby again.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #159
bxjoon

Old 05-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #160
allreptiles1966
I have to agree to many of the points,but she has been ripped apart and if she didnt get it in the first 10 pages,she's not gonna.It was put to her several ways and both nice and not so nice.
It is her fault,but most of us are adults and should be directing her or just leaving her to herself.
I personally think you should not be on here as a 16 y/o. Just my opinion.If we deal with minors we end up getting the worst of anything since we are the adults.
As stated before,legally we are not gonna get our money or animals back when entering a contract with a minor.

You are also right about her being on here acting like that.As a parent of 3,i too would not allow my kid to behave like this,and we haven't.

I am not sticking up for her at all,just looking at this as if she were my kid being ripped apart by adults.She screwed up for sure,no doubt.

Autumn,i appoloigize,i re read that and you are totally right.I should not have opened my mouth and spoke.I'm sorry if you'll accept it.

But lets remember,she is a KID and we should direct her more then chew her apart for 15 pages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!