Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:07 AM   #61
Sierra0101
I apologized for her language and like I said I am new to the herp world. So I was conned into pay more for a normal? I'm sure it happens and its my own fault because I didn't really care. Sorry for putting it up as a pastel and I know now thanks to you people that it is indeed a normal and I will not continue to try and sell her at the price of a pastel.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #62
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Whether or not there are actually two different people involved remains to be seen. However, I just gotta ask, do you guys really not grasp the claims that have been made, or are you going out of your way to be intentionally dense?
So two 15 year old girls supposedly got married within a few months of gay marriage becoming legal in New York....and I'm the one being dense?????
Also, from what I can find, you have to have a COURT ORDER in addition to parental consent to get married the state of New York if under 16 years old.
Sierra never mentioned a court order, only parental consent....
If true and Sierra & Sienna are actually married, then I do apologize if I have offended them and wish them well.
But this is the BOI and this is how it operates, if you post something that seems inconsistent...you're going to be questioned about it.

Also, I quoted the "growing project" because if she was referring to breeding snakes I would think she would have stated "breeding project".
"Growing project" to me means something entirely different and I'm not sure I've every read where someone has referred to breeding reptiles as a "growing project".

Old 05-06-2012, 02:13 AM   #63
Sierra0101
By growing project, I mean that its a growing breeding project. You know like its slowly growing ? And quite honestly, no, I did not think it was necessary to explain every detail of my personal life to you. It should not matter whether I am married or not. The point is I am not scamming people, I am just trying to sell my snakes.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #64
bxjoon
Well Apex, I honestly believe that everyone for the most part deserves the benefit of a reasonable doubt. I have 2 teenage sons so I'm familiar with the mood swings and so on...However, If your gonna get yourself involved in any kind of business, you should be clear, honest and precise in whatever you are selling or buying. Let's leave the smoke and mirrors to magicians and con artists. And being from the Bronx, trust me I have seen my share of shennanigans. Sierra/Sienna Sienna/Sierra, all I'm saying here is that there's too much going on here. I've been in the reptile world for quite some time and it's situations like this that make me very skeptical on purchasing animals from private breeders. Shame.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:21 AM   #65
Sierra0101
We all have to start at some point and you people are in my business before I even start. Its a little insulting. I really thought this would be more fun than this but nope.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #66
LauraB
Frankly, it's a little difficult to believe there is a Sienna Venn who is "married" to Sierra Kerridge. High school GF and GF yeah, but not "married", even if claimed as private. In NY, the consensual age is 16 and only then with parental consent. "Private marriage" means nothing, cause it still is not legal if even male and female at 15.

And the same birth date as well? What are the odds?
It ain't a stretch to change "Sierra" to "Sienna" to make it look legit.

Here is Sierra though ... and she does have a snake in one photo and claim to have 5 snakes in another profile.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 AM   #67
Sierra0101
Matilda McLaughlin. Does that seriously sound like a legit name? I got that name off a funny app on my ipod. Don't take things too seriously. And yes we have the same birthday. Is this really what you are going off of? At least you know I exist and I do indeed have snakes, and not trying to scam people, and I know your probably doing a google search on her too, but she does not use the internet if she does not have too. Have fun wasting your time trying to say I am a fake human being with nothing better to do with my time than lie about the love of my life. All I wanted to do was come on here and apologize for all the inconviences. Sorry for expecting a better outcome.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #68
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
So two 15 year old girls supposedly got married within a few months of gay marriage becoming legal in New York....and I'm the one being dense?????
When you initially couldn't seem sort your way through the context clues and come to the conclusion that it's a gay couple being portrayed here, yes, you come off as dense. At least to me.

I suspect that there was a great deal of same sex couples that got married very shortly after gay marriages were allowed, so that argument means nothing.

Quote:
Also, from what I can find, you have to have a COURT ORDER in addition to parental consent to get married the state of New York if under 16 years old.
Sierra never mentioned a court order, only parental consent....
If true and Sierra & Sienna are actually married, then I do apologize if I have offended them and wish them well.
As I said, there are things that remain to be proven. The identical birth dates, and very similar names are suspicious. Whether or not there even are two different people and they're married is also questionable.

Quote:
But this is the BOI and this is how it operates, if you post something that seems inconsistent...you're going to be questioned about it.
While I agree wholeheartedly with that basic premise, I, personally, believe that some effort should be put into actually understanding what's been presented before casting out implications that do nothing more than show a lack of comprehension of the situation.

Quote:
Also, I quoted the "growing project" because if she was referring to breeding snakes I would think she would have stated "breeding project".
"Growing project" to me means something entirely different and I'm not sure I've every read where someone has referred to breeding reptiles as a "growing project".
Guess you never heard the word "growing" used in the context of something increasing in size or scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxjoon
Well Apex, I honestly believe that everyone for the most part deserves the benefit of a reasonable doubt. I have 2 teenage sons so I'm familiar with the mood swings and so on...However, If your gonna get yourself involved in any kind of business, you should be clear, honest and precise in whatever you are selling or buying. Let's leave the smoke and mirrors to magicians and con artists. And being from the Bronx, trust me I have seen my share of shennanigans. Sierra/Sienna Sienna/Sierra, all I'm saying here is that there's too much going on here. I've been in the reptile world for quite some time and it's situations like this that make me very skeptical on purchasing animals from private breeders. Shame.
I agree much of this statement. I think they should at least have a chance to show that they're telling the truth about the various points of contention. If that can be managed, then I think it may be in their best interests to lurk for a while and observe how business should be done, before just jumping right into the mix. Also, the ability to differentiate between a normal and pastel BP would probably be something that should be looked into.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #69
Sierra0101
Thank you.
I have come to find out over the years that alot of people share my birthday. I know at least 15 people with the same birthday, but that does not prove anything. A birthday is a birthday. Not really important. Same with the names, not really important. At this point I don't really care if you think I am one person or two, I am not putting my personal information on the internet for all to see so you can understand that. All I want you guys to know is that I am sorry for all the inconveniences, I'm sorry for Sienna's foul language, I'm sorry that I am new to breeding and can't tell the difference as well as people who have been doing it for years upon years. I just want my apologies to be acknowledged, and I don't want anymore problems. Is that really so much to ask?

Old 05-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #70
wes smith
Sierra,
Again I apologize if I offended you, that was not my intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
By growing project, I mean that its a growing breeding project. You know like its slowly growing ? And quite honestly, no, I did not think it was necessary to explain every detail of my personal life to you. It should not matter whether I am married or not. The point is I am not scamming people, I am just trying to sell my snakes.
It matters if you're married or not when you start posting under your wife's account. That's why there are/were questions regarding your relationship with Sienna.

Again, I do wish you & Sienna the best and many years of happiness.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!