Bad Guy Mythical Dragonz - Stay Away! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:36 AM   #91
sagespyder@yahoo.com
LOL, you look at the pic on facebook and the pics posted on the thread you can see that all 3 have the same eyebrows. just look at the left eye brow. without the beard it is not as noticedable but the beard is still there. in these last 2 pics the eye brows remain the same. this is the same guy.

If his horrific apathy towards the dragons he breeds and raises before they are to be sold is the question. After all who takes 6 weeks out of their lives to make sure that a lizard grows up well enough to be sold doesn't live without a little thought is beyond me. after all it is 6 weeks AND 6 inches at the very least right? wholesellers might have diff of opinion but none are here right? So what is your excuse?

Old 12-29-2010, 01:42 AM   #92
alvincent
Our stretch is not limited to fauna. There are several places that we can all get together and make a serious move. I have already started on a video. The next steps is, we all need to vlog and rate each others videos. We also can change our signatures so that Nicole or Steve doesn't have a chance to ever sell anything online again.

We should never reward this type of behavior. There are too many good breeders, businesses, PEOPLE who have a hearts. Lets reward them, by never giving these people a chance to do business.

If there is any other ideas anyone else has to help end their chances please post them, and lets take action.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:43 AM   #93
hupababy_83
Uhhhhhh... Hehehe.... uhmmmm... ignorant newly question coming at cha... is that Ed Clark?

Old 12-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #94
alvincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Uhhhhhh... Hehehe.... uhmmmm... ignorant newly question coming at cha... is that Ed Clark?
Good Question. I hope not, but would not be surprised.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:58 AM   #95
sagespyder@yahoo.com
my dear friends, it is obvious that both men in the pics are the same. However it does not show that the person writing each reply is not the same. I did my own search on them and have peered very closely at each. yes i can tell that the man with the beard and the man without is the same person. but that does not mean that he is writing here. anyone can hack into anyone else profile. more so if they claim to be the fiance. that saying, why should we believe that person which ever they claim to be?

If one man will allow some girl use his name and drag it through the dirt why should he be trusted? If one man will allow some girl make bad decisions in his name why should we trust him? should we run background checks and social security checks on everyone who we sell to just because they are on this site?

It is people like these who we should be weary of not everyone as a whole. let us spread the word as far as we can so that ANYONE who is connected with nicole can not sell.

In the end we are who we associate with. with nicole herself is not willing to change than why should we change to associate with anyone who associates with her? i don't care if it is ed or steve, it seems that they both dance to nicole's tune.

Any man who will allow a woman to destroy his name is no man at all.

People used to care about their name and their word. After all in the end all that is what is what a man promises. women have the same, it does not matter about sex. a word is binding even in law. if you do not care about what your name or word means than you are nothing. no one here will do business with you so what does it amount to. you move somewhere else but what about the people who have business else where? they can post about you just the same as you can post ads. people can read them just like they can read your ads. which, in the end, holds more power, the good or the bad? Ask yourself that. Take some time and think about that. I would rather lose my leg than allow my name be dragged through the mud. after all in the end, in the end is any man more that his name?

Old 12-29-2010, 02:04 AM   #96
alvincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagespyder@yahoo.com View Post
my dear friends, it is obvious that both men in the pics are the same. However it does not show that the person writing each reply is not the same. I did my own search on them and have peered very closely at each. yes i can tell that the man with the beard and the man without is the same person. but that does not mean that he is writing here. anyone can hack into anyone else profile. more so if they claim to be the fiance. that saying, why should we believe that person which ever they claim to be?

If one man will allow some girl use his name and drag it through the dirt why should he be trusted? If one man will allow some girl make bad decisions in his name why should we trust him? should we run background checks and social security checks on everyone who we sell to just because they are on this site?

It is people like these who we should be weary of not everyone as a whole. let us spread the word as far as we can so that ANYONE who is connected with nicole can not sell.

In the end we are who we associate with. with nicole herself is not willing to change than why should we change to associate with anyone who associates with her? i don't care if it is ed or steve, it seems that they both dance to nicole's tune.

Any man who will allow a woman to destroy his name is no man at all.

People used to care about their name and their word. After all in the end all that is what is what a man promises. women have the same, it does not matter about sex. a word is binding even in law. if you do not care about what your name or word means than you are nothing. no one here will do business with you so what does it amount to. you move somewhere else but what about the people who have business else where? they can post about you just the same as you can post ads. people can read them just like they can read your ads. which, in the end, holds more power, the good or the bad? Ask yourself that. Take some time and think about that. I would rather lose my leg than allow my name be dragged through the mud. after all in the end, in the end is any man more that his name?
I am still a man of my word, and I agree with your post 100. Hit me up if you want to link up to help spread the word. There has to be an end to this. She has a history with being irresponsible and having sick dragons. So I am with you, if you look at my posts in this thread and Tom's thread I say the exact same thing. Lets not talk about it, lets be about it.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:05 AM   #97
hupababy_83
HHe should go to HELL post on my thread with a sign that says "FAUNA ID: I'm f****** Nicole! And I'm typing on comp!" That should rule out family members lol any family member that does that is twisted.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:29 AM   #98
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
His best friend tommy boy wasn't on the top of his game when showing his wares.
If you took care of your animals like the rest of us you would be on the top of the game yourself, BUT your not. An its sad.

Quote:
Hey tommy beware of melamine as it is made of glue that has issues if not vented. The tanks you are tearing down are insulated and properly vented to provide the most stable conditions possible indoors.
Nicole you keep addressing issues that have nothing to do with this thread. If you want to have a discussion about the wood call someone who would want to talk to you. As i have NO interest in having a civil discussion with you. I would like to say a few things to you, but I dont need the infractions.

Quote:
Last but not least Christina why are you even opening up your mouth since you are six months into snakes not dragons.
Thats the great part about this board. Freedom of speech. (as long as its in fauna's guidelines) See unlike bearded dragon.org. you cant hide behind the mods. An kingsnake, well you got your butt booted out of there because of who you are. no need to take a judgement there. they werent playing games with you.
Quote:
This board is just a place where those who like to take their frustrations out and maybe pass them off to others. What happens here is not unlike a mob attitude, in that there is power in numbers. You all remember how if you have a line of people and whisper in the first persons ear by the time the message gets to the other end is very different. The customer in this debate could not and did not want satisfaction in the normal sense of a transaction. Where we are now with all of this is, is exactly where it has been steered. All those of you that have not been directly involved in this action are but pawns being manipulated by the instigators. You all were talking of betting, well I bet that if we met in an open air forum the results would be much different regarding ones perception of the other.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
This board is for here for us to expose people like you Nicole and or steven. Or both of you for this matter. With not helping Mike (the op) with absolutely nothing. I think Steven has only showed his true colors. Its funny they turned out to be the same as nicole's. If he cared in the least he would say something with some kind of remorse. Nope not here, you couldnt even offer simple knowledge about bearded dragons and respiratory issues. Your first response was. "its not my fault". (sounds like a nicole response to me) a man, a real man, would ask questions first, offered advise, and then discussed what can be worked out from there.

The customer in this debate proved everything he needed to with times, dates, emails, and vet recites. What did you prove? That your fingers work? That must be it cause your brain is doing a really bad job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvincent View Post
Good Question. I hope not, but would not be surprised.
No this is NOT ed clark.

Steven is a mans name that was used in the break up boi thread with nicole and ed. I am only assuming that he was "the next in line". He knew he was the same age as ed, and that pretty much put him in play! I HIGHLY doubt that Steven has anything to do with the dragons. He merely sits in the living room watching T.V. as nicole slanders his name. But why should he care. Once nicole is done with him, or vise versa. He will be on his way. An never heard from again.

STILL waiting on that answer. Go to hell Or can i help you? Its a 92 dollar bill. Whats it going to be? Its a shame you would drag this on for something under 100 bucks. Kinda pathetic. The 92 bucks just cost you your rep. What new buyer is going to want to buy from someone with 4 red bars next to there name. All because of 92 dollars.

The messed up part nicole, that 92 dollars would of kept your bad name in the clear. For now anyway.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:36 AM   #99
sagespyder@yahoo.com
let it be then, i will post on my face book and my myspaces not to do business with nicole noton. while not everyone will understand it and all people who do breed bearded dragons and such will know and in the end her name will be ruined. it is not ruined yet as she can hide behind disguises in the way of men but as time goes by and these threads continue to grow she will be found out.

I do believe that a person can change but they have to make an effort. when nicole herself admitted to not wanting to change i gave up any hope i had for her. it is like learning to swim and saying you don't need to. in the end you don't learn you will drown. business is the same thing, if you do not practice what the leaders do you will drown. i would rather pay extra for a dragon or feeders from a top named person than risk someone who is known for betraying their customers. i am going right now to fix my facebook to reflect my attidtue towards nicole.

thank you very much and i hope everyone has a very happy new year!

Old 12-29-2010, 04:03 AM   #100
the gecko geek
People like this really proves my theory...

What gives a person the right to own a reptile?
Who is out there that judges who can PROPERLY CARE for one or not?

Yeah it's all cool to see a dragon or two that you like and buy them,
like them, and then go nuts and want to be a breeder without doing the
proper research and work to make sure you are able to not only buy the dragons, but buy ALL the husbandry items necessary to take care of a breeding colony. There are MASSIVE amounts of research, knowledge, and time involved when becoming a breeder.

It's people like this (Nicole/Steven) that really get on my nerves. Who the hell in their right mind would do so many stupid things?
1. Start a colony of dragons you know you can't handle
2. Not properly care for your dragons
3. Breed these improperly cared for dragons
4. Sell these improperly cared for dragons
5. Ship these dragons in ridiculous weather conditions
6. Not do anything in your will to ensure customer satisfaction of 110%
7. Destroy their rep
8. Lie so much about so many different things, that no one really knows anything about you.

(this list of numbers can and does go on infinitely for her/their case)

I may not be a breeder of bearded dragons, and yes, I will admit, that I am not a veteran at breeding leopard geckos. I am VERY new to this. I have the to admit that. One thing that I do know though, is that this is not the way to do any business with anyone. Not even scum bags off the street.

People like this should not be allowed to own any reptile. Granted there is no way to stop them and in time, they will get what they deserve, but think of how many reptiles out there, under the care of so many BAD people, are suffering right now. Not only that, but the only way these people will be forced to give them up is by some unlucky people to pay top dollar for these animals that are treated so poorly, and not get anything but a sick and deprived animal.

All this talk of poor customer service is important for ALL potential and established reptile owners, and the BOI is a great place for all of it.

Don't be afraid to buy an animal from somewhere, just ask around and find
a person that when you ask a question aobut them, you get positive results from every response. And please, please, please, look into who you're buying from first. Check their history. Ask around and find people who have previously bought from them. GET THEIR FEEDBACK. All the time and trouble you spend doing that will save you in the end. It always has for me.

One day there will be no bad breeders out there, I'm sure of that. We just have to weed out the bad ones and hope we aren't the victims of ignorant,
foolish people.

I do feel for you Mike. I know what it is like to get an animal in the condition you got it. I work at a pet store, and believe me you can't imagine the things that people bring in. I've seen snakes with more mites than scales come through there, I've seen geckos missing eyes because they got infected. The best we can do is get them back to health and ensure they live out the rest of their lives the best they can. Good luck to you and we are all sorry to see this happen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!