For Sale Sub Adult/Adult Pair Double Het Albino/Caramel Albinos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
michele769
Sub Adult/Adult Pair Double Het Albino/Caramel Albinos

I have available 1.1 double het albino/caramel albinos available. These were produced by Gate Way City Reptiles and are great in everyway. I am heading in a different direction and making this pair available. They both eat great on f/t mice and RARELY refuse a meal (the male might since it's "that" time of year).The female weighs exactly 170 grams and the male weighs 81 grams. If you cool the female a little later you might have a shot at breeding her later in the season if you put a little more weight on her. You could have a shot at producing the first albino caramel in the U.S. with this pair, and also some caramels which you still don't see in many collections. I am asking 4250 shipped for the pair. You can call/text me at 413-530-2199 or email me at michele769@gmail.com. thankyou!

the two pics are of the female. i can also get pics of the male if you're interested
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!