A question - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #21
dturner100
Archie, I guess I'm a bit confused. You sold a gravid animal to somebody with the understanding that you'd be given a pair when they were born, and now the person is not sending you the animals that you were promised?

Old 05-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #22
Archie Bottoms
Yes I may be wrong but mt messages go unanswered so far.No confusion for you just what it is .

Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #23
dturner100
Wow bud that sucks. Are you just giving the buyer the benefit of the doubt before doing a bad guy thread?

Old 05-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #24
WingedWolf
Is the person just completely out of communication? Perhaps something is wrong that interfered with their communication? (phone outage, etc), or they went on a trip somewhere?

I personally would never agree to ship newborns/new hatchlings. Too dangerous for the animals.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #25
Archie Bottoms
I am not doing a bad guy thread.I am just asking what people think.I would not have them shipped I would just drive down and get them.I also know that they are not out of town inside information.I will send them another message and see if they answer this one.At this point they are 7 weeks old and I should of recieved word to get them.I am truly at a loss as I said if it were me I would of gave them there babies right off.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:11 AM   #26
Helenthereef
After 7 weeks I'd think you should either have received the babies or an explanation and an account of how they were doing. How far is the guy from you? Close enough to go over and check up?

I'd agree that in future it's worth getting this all down on paper somewhere - but that doesn't really help you now.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #27
StrictlyExotics
Archie, I really hope that this does in fact work out for you. Sounds like you might be getting a little run around at the moment.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #28
Archie Bottoms
450 miles .I will just wait and see for now as I already feel like a total fool yes it has been plenty of time in that same time I have got 68 babies from 3 seperate litters going as well as 12 I just had last week are now with there first meals of a near identacle species.I am just a little crazed many people have contacted me lately and asked if I got them yet my wife is so pissed she is beyond console.I just sent another email and I will wait for an answer.From there we shall see.It was never his job to feed my snakes ever in my opinion I like to do the work myself.At that point he would of been rid of me no problem.Now we go through this.If it was never there intent to see I got the babies then that is another story.I do know some were eating and if they survived 2 are mine as pr the deal.

Old 05-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #29
Archie Bottoms
Still no answer.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:37 PM   #30
TexasTreeViper
Allow me to introduce a few details that Archie has let slip by. First off, the sell/trade of mother and offspring was done between "friends". Certain details were not carved in stone because such things were supposed to be unspoken understandings amongsts "friends". It's sad the we "Texans", who are supposed to be known for our loyalty for our word, especially amongst friends, that such an event has been taken so far. Yes, I guess you could say that Archie was wrong for not getting more documentation surrounding the deal but when said deal takes place amongst friends it's almost insulting to not take a "friends" word. I guess that is just us Texans fault.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!