Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #91
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoss View Post
harald they are both robert potts with different middle names. it is not his fault their father had a strange sense of humor
Thank you for the explanation.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #92
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Barbie, Kevin is fully aware of what they were doing and condoned what they did. Andrew
that is false and you know it.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #93
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Shadow, Simply put I made a mistake which I admitted in an e-mail to Kevin the day the snake arrived. I had a brain fart and was thinking early was 8:30 and late was 10:30. My mistake was thinking UPS schedule and not Fed ex. It was not some grand design but a simply mistake. Please refer to earlier post where I admit I'm about stupid and make mistakes. Andrew
Fair enough.

Before everyone else jumps head first off the cliff ...

That is one of the images that Kevin sent me earlier. I used Photobucket to get the EXIF data and it shows the image was taken the same day the snake arrived. The time is off, yes, but common sense would say it is due to not adjusting the camera for Daylight Savings time.

Now, with that being said, I highly doubt this whole thing was pre-planned. The amount of decomp evidence does not really support that and while Sean and Connor are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, that actually speaks in Kevin's favor. While I think he really needs to rethink who he associates with in this industry, Sean is most certainly the type of person to think of a half baked blackmailing scheme with little thought like this. He likely saw an opportunity to use Kevin to profit for his own gain.

That is the type of person he has shown himself to be.

What I do know is that the animal was shipped inappropriately, to a place where the whether was in the 80s, where it sat on a truck for nearly six hours while other packages were being delivered.

Was there a heat pack?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #94
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I was letting the name thing go because the Custom User Title says Robert Andrew Potts - which looked like Andrew was a middle name. (Asking about that - more directly than I did earlier in this thread - was on my list of things to do, I just hadn't gotten there yet)
Now that Andrew is indicating that he and Robert (Bob) are two different people - Yes, Andrew has to register his own account...or risk having all responses by the Robert Potts account in this thread deleted.
Understand completely. All of us Potts men have the same first name Robert, except one. I thought my brother Bob was registered under Bob Potts not Robert Potts. Just in case anyone is curious, it's Robert Andrew, Theodore Robert, Robert Gene, Robert Odell and Robert Scott. There was no malice or attempts at subterfuge. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #95
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Fair enough.

That is one of the images that Kevin sent me earlier. I used Photobucket to get the EXIF data and it shows the image was taken the same day the snake arrived. The time is off, yes, but common sense would say it is due to not adjusting the camera for Daylight Savings time.

Now, with that being said, I highly doubt this whole thing was pre-planned. The amount of decomp evidence does not really support that and while Sean and Connor are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, that actually speaks in Kevin's favor. While I think he really needs to rethink who he associates with in this industry, Sean is most certainly the type of person to think of a half baked blackmailing scheme with little thought like this. He likely saw an opportunity to use Kevin to profit for his own gain.

What I do know is that the animal was shipped inappropriately, to a place where the whether was in the 80s, where it sat on a truck for nearly six hours while other packages were being delivered.

Was there a heat pack?
Shadow there was two heat packs. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #96
hhmoore
Sean Griffis has made an appearance - this ought to be interesting....

Old 04-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #97
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Shadow there was two heat packs. Andrew
Okay, so two heat packs, Standard Overnight, in a smaller box, to a place in the 80s on a truck for six hours.

I know the blackmail is offensive, Andrew, but you owe him his money back.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #98
ShadowAceD
I would refund Kevin and report Sean Griffis' e-mail address and e-mails to the proper authorities.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #99
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Fair enough.

Was there a heat pack?
Shadow, Kevin was completely aware of what the other two were doing at all times. His claim of ignorance is without merit. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #100
Show Me
Blackmail is a crime. I'm not sure if I would be willing to refund someone after they pull a illegal act on me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!