Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #61
HRoss
This is sean griffis sending me a private message. I know none of the parties involved except drew.

"Mr Ross,

My buddy Kevin bayley received a dead hytec parahet in the mail. It cost him $4,600 after shipping the dead animal back to him. Since he is such a close friend would you please remind him to do the right thing before the whole ordeal get blown up on the boi."

i have briefly read the post where he threatened you. at that point tell them i will see you in court when you get here. scum bags.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #62
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
There was no other e-mail because your partner Sean Griffith's explained to me that a 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet was unacceptable as was a cash refund of $4,500. The only options I had was to replace your boa with boas of significant greater value. Andrew
Ah yes in another email which we both know about:

Connor and Sean are showing me the ropes and giving me direction with the breeding. I do have a breeder loan and plan on doing business with them in the near future. However, I do not believe that that makes me a business partner. I am just a business associate.

March 19th

Old 04-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #63
Robert Potts
Re: away fro home Kevin Bailey to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Kevin Bailey <baileykm86@gmail.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave.

Hey there Andrew, Im in and out all day today between work friend coming into town and now this. I called Connor last night and said I thought it was wrong to call you a scumbag and he was worked up a bit but not to the extent it sounds like Sean is. I also told Connor that when the new pick happens I want him to be there to help get the best pick. I agreed mistakes happen everywhere and not to get worked up until something "bad" happens. I also said that that bad thing has not happened yet and you have been very helpful with picking a new one out ect.

I had no idea you were still getting calls today. I do not support any action against you at the moment and you have been wonderful at, as you say, making me a happy customer.

I must know, is he using my name? If so I will call him right now and cut that shit out. He can be irate by himself and not drag me in with it. I dont think that all this chest bumping is good for anyones reputation and when I try to sell a few snakes I dont want people remembering me being impractical to deal with.
.................................................. .................................................. ............

Old 04-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #64
Robert Potts
Re: new litter Sean Griffis to you - Mar 14More Details
From: Sean Griffis <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
Date:Wed, Mar 14, 2012 5:39 am. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Did you happen to send out the hytec parahet male? What kind of deal would you cut us on a female motley like an 09 or 10?

Take a look,

I still have 3 66% het sharps for $75 shipped each check them out and their littermates.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/albums/...tley%20litter/

I had a litter of 23 baby boas the day before yesterday!!!

Sharp X DH Sharp snow

So all the babies are 100% het sharp and 50% het anery. These babies are huge.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/albums/...hipped%20each/

Let me know what you're interested in. I also have breeders for sale!

-Sean Griffis

Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #65
JCCS
This thing still sorta smells, why are Sean and Connor doing your dirty work for you? Somehow, I just don't see Connor coming up with all that stuff on his own without your knowledge of it. It doesn't shock me to see these two saying things like that at all, from the couple of conversations I've had with Sean and their antics on the forums, it seems like they aren't quite "on the level".

I don't see where it's a big jump to call you their business partner, Kevin. It may not really be the case, but when someone is contacting sellers on your behalf over an animal which you had made conjoining plans with, thinking that they are your partner is sorta natural.

That email and that PM is really making you look bad, Kevin. That's straight up blackmail and has some serious legal implications. In the best case for you, you have seriously misjudged the people that you got into a business relationship with.

The dirt on that animal and the fact that it looks like there was some significant trauma on that snake's rear half are also sorta suspicious to me. Again, I'm not trying to say that you aren't in the right here, just pointing out some things that would really make me have to sit down and think about refunding your money.

It's a case where you had nothing to lose and Andrew has everything. If you knew that box stank, I would have gotten a video camera and recorded the opening of it. Anyone spending over 4k on a snake should have a digicam with video option. I just don't know what to think of this whole deal.

Chris

Old 04-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
I'll send the blackmail e-mail first.
Just get a screen shot and put that email here, same with the others but put that one first.
People put emails here all the time, in fact it is encouraged to help readers understand your side.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #67
HRoss
the blackmail email is one page back lucille.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #68
Robert Potts
Re: new litter apotts60 to g2gexotics - Mar 17More Details
From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: g2gexotics <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>.Cc:.
Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 10:45 am. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Sean, I have no breeder female Aztecs at this time. I do have some small 2009 Aztec females who should go in 2013. Asking $2,500 for 2009 female Aztecs. Hope your season continues with many more litters to come. Take care, Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #69
Robert Potts
Re: new litter Sean Griffis to you - Mar 17More Details
From: Sean Griffis <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

you're asking $2,500 for a female after we just dropped $4,500. How about that 50-75% off ad of yours. is that hot air?

-Griffis

Old 04-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #70
Robert Potts
Re: new litter apotts60 to g2gexotics - Mar 18More Details
From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: g2gexotics <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>.Cc:.
Date:Sun, Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Sean, Kevin has not mentioned you as a partner to me and maybe you should discuss this with Kevin before you start jumping on me. Andrew

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!