Amber Lefeld (petclubnewzie@cs.com) Bad business - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2003, 05:38 PM   #1
hummi22689
Amber Lefeld (petclubnewzie@cs.com) Bad business

Amber had several auctions on reptibid. I won 5 of those auctions. After the close of each auction, she sent me e-mails stating everything was already sold, except for 2 ball pythons, and the winning bid wasn't what she wanted for the balls. She claims she tried to close the auctions, but reptibid wouldn't let her. So, I posted negative feedback about her on the auctions, along with 1 other person who won a few of her auctions. In return, she leaves negative feedback about me and the other person who left feedback about her. I think this is poor business to put things up for auction, and then not be able to produce them when they are sold. Whoever Chi is on Reptibid got lied to, because she told him/her she had sold them already, but she had sent me an e-mail at the time all of her auctions were closing. Here are the e-mails I exchanged with Amber:

From: PetzClubNewzie@cs.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:16:00 EDT
Subject: Auction: Guenia Pig
To: hummi22689@yahoo.com

I am very sorry but I no longer have this item(s). Reptibid wouldn't let me close the auction and I couldnt post anything because my computer was acting up.
I apologize. Sorry!

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:17:23 EDT
Subject: Re: Auction: Turtles

I do still have a few animals for sale if you were interested in buying directly. Reptibid just completely went wacko on me, and I've had a couple friends having problems too

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:19:25 EDT
Subject: Re: Auction: Turtles

The only thing left I have are the ball pythons and that didn't come near the price I wanted, I tried to close it, but I didn't work.

If you notice, one e-mail says reptibid was acting up, and another says it was her computer. In another e-mail she says she has a few animals left, but when I question which ones, she says only the 2 balls are left. Seems like she just didn't get what she wanted out of them, so she decided to tell everyone they were already gone. (just my opinion)

Sydney Alcorn