Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:49 AM   #461
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
Doctors and lawyers tend to belong to the same Country club, I'd tread very carefully if I was Ici, especially that his beef with Brunner was apparently settled.
I don't recall it being settled, was it?

Old 01-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #462
JButera
I believe so.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #463
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Dear Fauna community,

As of today, Wednesday, August 10th 2016, Dr. Robert Brunner has paid me the full balance I've been owed. I have also returned the ring he initially put up as collateral.

Being the victim of this debacle, it was never my intention to offend anyone, as I had nothing against any community member except my dispute with Dr. Robert Brunner. If my frustration from being scammed rubbed off on you in the wrong way, I sincerely apologize. Anyone that has been scammed can attest to the fact that it is an extremely frustrating and unpleasant experience. There is a lot to learn from my transaction, as what was initially supposed to be an extremely straightforward deal soon spiraled into a nightmare. In fact, of the 10 years I have been involved in the wildlife trade, this is the first time I have ever faced this kind of situation. I guess there really is a first time for everything.

I would like to give an enormous THANK YOU to the FaunaClassifieds community, BOI, moderators (especially Mr. Herald Moore), and fellow reptile lovers for continuing to put pressure on Brunner to resolve the debt he owed me on this deal. If it were not for your continuous support and digging through the available evidence I posted, there is no doubt in my mind that I would have never received the funds I was owed. The aggravation I have had to deal with is finally over.

Lastly, thank you for all of the texts and private messages I have received from my well-wishers and supporters. Thank you for your steadfast persistence, and trust in me.

Very Best Regards,
Ici
Post #348

Old 01-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #464
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Post #348
Ah, yep.

Took 2 years, but he did it.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:47 PM   #465
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
Ah, yep.

Took 2 years, but he did it.
May of '16 to August 10th of '16, about three months.

Old 01-08-2017, 01:17 PM   #466
SobekSerpents
Quote:
May of '16 to August 10th of '16, about three months.
Lol, I thought I read 2014 originally, my bad.

Old 05-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #467
shookONES
Stumbled upon this thread and spit my coffee all over my computer screen. I KNOW THIS GUY!

I used to work at a small, privately owned pet shop a few years ago. He came in and spent A TON of money. It started with cash, but eventually graduated to checks and credit cards. You can kind of guess where this is headed...

It turned out he was stealing money from his church (apparently Jewish people pool money in case a family falls on hard times? Dr Bob was buying high end, exotic fish with their money). The whole story came to light when it Rabbi came into the store questions charges on their credit card.

This guy is a FRAUD...avoid at all costs.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:08 PM   #468
JButera
Name:  Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  46.2 KB

Old 05-05-2017, 05:48 PM   #469
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookONES View Post
It turned out he was stealing money from his church (apparently Jewish people pool money in case a family falls on hard times? Dr Bob was buying high end, exotic fish with their money). The whole story came to light when it Rabbi came into the store questions charges on their credit card.
Please, PLEASE, tell me there's a police report, official write-up by the Rabbi somewhere, or some way of verifying this information. I'd get a kick out of knowing that he's been exactly who I thought he was all along, but I don't really like having to accept a story of this magnitude on the say-so of someone I don't know, who's likely passing on second-hand information.

I definitely wouldn't mind hearing straight from the Rabbi if he felt like joining up and posting about what happened.

Old 05-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #470
shookONES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Please, PLEASE, tell me there's a police report, official write-up by the Rabbi somewhere, or some way of verifying this information. I'd get a kick out of knowing that he's been exactly who I thought he was all along, but I don't really like having to accept a story of this magnitude on the say-so of someone I don't know, who's likely passing on second-hand information.

I definitely wouldn't mind hearing straight from the Rabbi if he felt like joining up and posting about what happened.

This was roughly 4-5 years ago, so I'm not exactly sure what transpired between Dr Bob and his Rabbi. I know his debt with my employer was settled in a way that would make Tony Soprano proud

I don't want to get specific or anything like that. Take my brief story as a warning...he's one shady individual. I wouldn't do business with him for any reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!