Good Guy Craig Wyatt- Great Panther Chameleons - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #31
James Birdsall
Thumbs up Craig Wyatt

I just received two nosy be Panther chameleons from Craig Wyatt,
And I just want to tell everyone I am very pleased they both arrived fast and in good health and our two magnificent additions to my collection!
Craig was very easy to work with and made sure that me as a customer was happy from the beginning to the end. I will be very happy to do business with him in the future, he comes highly recommended in my book,
Again thank you Craig hope to speak to you soon!!!!😊

Old 01-05-2017, 03:44 PM   #32
Robert Walker
Great job Craig!

Old 01-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #33
Craig Wyatt
James you were nothing short of a real pleasure to do business with. You are what I'd call my favorite type of person to deal with. You knew what you wanted, paid quickly and put your trust in me to pick you out some nice animals. I greatly appreciated that trust. I know these days that can be scary to do with so many dishonest people. Thank you so much for your business!!

Robert thank you for your post!!

Old 01-13-2017, 10:14 PM   #34
Verda Che
Thumbs up Craig Wyatt: Panther Chameleons

Craig Wyatt had made this purchasing experience for the two baby chameleons I got from him really easy and stress free. He had answered all questions I had and will always reply back right away. The baby panther chameleons I received was in such great health and awesome quality, ate the same day I got them too. I would definitely buy from him again!

Old 01-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #35
Craig Wyatt
Verda you were so awesome to work with!! I was very sorry to hear about your stolen panther. He was nothing short of drop dead gorgeous!! The boy in your pair will look very different than your previous animal but I expect nothing less than awesomeness from your new boy.
Keep me posted with pics. I was thinking about keeping him so I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when I see his picture in 6 months from now. Lol. Every single picture a customer sends me I'm always like dang it!!! Should have kept that one. Lol
Thanks again for your business!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!