Bad Guy Josh King - captive bred Lace monitors - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #41
Ryan Johnson
Josh King

That's what I thought as well. I see him comment on monitor classifieds from time to time without putting to bed the previous allegations against him.

IMO it would be better to fall on the sword and own the fabrication than to forever leave people in doubt.

The trade offer for a scam is unusual and not sure how one would pull it off when inviting people to your home. Most with the ability to purchase a lace definitely know how to tell the difference between a lace and a savannah monitor, lol.

Another option was he might just seek the notariety of the herp community and thought that the claim of working with such a sought after species might provide the attention he sought. If this was in fact just a ploy for attention then I suggest Josh own everything and start fresh.

I'm pretty sure it's one or the other, either a scam or someone seeking attention.

The hard thing about fabricating a story or telling a lie is you have to continue to tell lies to keep from being exposed but usually always do become exposed but only after you have lost any chance of future credibility.

Just my $.02

Old 01-14-2017, 05:40 PM   #42
Ryan Johnson
Josh King

Mr. King,

Do you mind elaborating on the statement made on Ivan Alfonzo's for sale ad, after ironically making a claim that his ad was a likely a scam.

I asked you to address the requests for additional info on the BOI relating to you.

Your response was:

"Already did pal to everyone who enquired about them. Thanks tho. ����"

I don't recall you ever substantiating your claims of the theft. Please provide the name of the "thief" and court information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!