Inquiry Antsreptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2016, 09:54 PM   #41
Craig Wyatt
Sandy you def shot yourself in the foot by offering to pay all the shipping cost out if your pocket.
To the seller shame on you. You should go out of way right now to insist on paying all shipping charges. This reflects terribly on you. Any future potential customers that look you up before they buy from you will see this.
It's so crazy that such a small amount of money is worth more than your reputation.
I don't know if your an active seller or you were just selling an animal in your collection. But I can tell you this with the fact that you totally photoshop your pics to the point of the paper towel changed colors you won't last very long unless you make a huge change right now. You should start out by paying all shipping and making your customer 100% whole.
I'm sorry to say Sandy but I think your lucky to even get what your getting back from this guy. I have a feeling this story isn't over.

Old 08-30-2016, 10:39 PM   #42
antsreptiles
yes craig i understand just sent sandy the extra 50,

Old 08-30-2016, 10:45 PM   #43
nickolasanastasiou
The towel color in the original post's image was not Anthony's fault, actually, and appears to be an artifact of a choice to use a low-quality capture method.

Please read the entire thread.

The other matters are valid concerns with respect to the deal.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:14 PM   #44
Reefgal1
The seller and I have reached an equitable agreement and our business is finished. I hope he and I can put this episode behind us.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:18 PM   #45
antsreptiles
same here thanks to everyone who helped us as well.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:27 AM   #46
Lucille
For future buyers, it would help to know the particulars of the equitable agreement. After all, an agreement was also posted on post 34, and it turned out that although the OP agreed to it, it was not equitable.

Old 08-31-2016, 11:02 AM   #47
Reefgal1
The deal was I paid all the shipping and got my purchase price returned. I guess its my fault for not requesting a current picture in natural sunlight. A mistake I won't repeat.

Old 08-31-2016, 11:06 AM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefgal1 View Post
The deal was I paid all the shipping and got my purchase price returned. I guess its my fault for not requesting a current picture in natural sunlight. A mistake I won't repeat.
I don't think that is equitable even if you did agree to it. The picture was misleading, you should not have to ask for 'natural sunlight'. Not your fault.
This was an expensive lesson, but I would like to add in for your consideration that there are some honest dragon sellers with magnificent dragons right here on Fauna and as the saying goes, with them, what you see is what you get.

Old 08-31-2016, 11:59 AM   #49
Reefgal1
I 've been buying and selling Dragons on Fauna for years and this is my first problem. I've gotten singe absolutely gorgeous animals and made friends with breeders. That's why I shop here and will continue to do so.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #50
LizardGuy123
I just picked up a high dollar item from Anthony, and it went off without a hitch!! I would certainly do business with him again...don't let an old incident steer you away from an animal you may want from him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!