Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #81
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy
Please give him a break as far as I know he unbanned every one who was banned.
This isn't true. I believe everyone is still banned. Frankly, he made his position very clear.
Quote:
This is the first and hopefully last contact I have from you or anyone about this, This was totally unprofessional and frankly, just get lost. I will handle this from here. ---Bob

That's pretty much what I got after only posting one message with links to backup the claims. We seem to have a very different view of spamming.

My post was professional, but I don't believe his responses were.

I even responded with respect here after being told to get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Well, I posted one message on that site but it disappeared shortly after. The Admin stated that someone else posted as well and thought I was the same person. My account is no longer active and they are not interested in having the information posted there or links to it. Such posts will be deleted and the posters banned. The administrator stated he would handle it on his end and doesn't want anyone showing up on his site to post warnings. It's a nice little site.

I can understand his position.
I was going to leave it alone but Now, he is cherry pickin responses from here to present to his members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayFreak
then to have this sites members that didn't immediately take there advice, referred to as "idiots" is just disturbing.(http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...4&page=13&pp=5) second post down, don't get me wrong, I would like to know when there is a possibility our forum members or anyone else for that fact to be duped! Its all about presentation and facts. I did personally delete some of the first post's made in regards to this matter....
Did I jump the gun?...Maybe.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #82
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
This isn't true. I believe everyone is still banned. Frankly, he made his position very clear.
Dennis is right. I know i am still banned.
And I can't believe Chrissy says she is going to be doing the investigating for the bluecrayfish.com community. She can't even investigate the smallest thing. She can't even tell if we are still banned or not. And she is a mod for their site. That is the smallest and easiest investigation and she BLEW it.

Quote:
This is the first and hopefully last contact I have from you or anyone about this, This was totally unprofessional and frankly, just get lost. I will handle this from here. ---Bob
Is the above what you got?.....It tells me that he did not want to be contacted...... not even if we contacted him first..... here is what I got from BOB at bluecrayfish.com this was after I made two little posts.

Quote:
I banned you guys because of the multible posts and not contacting me first about this. If you intention was to expose this guy, then you took the wrong aproach. My forum is for crayfish help and related issues.

Had you contacted me first, I would have made a similar post like I did.

Banning you only prevented a bunch more posts like you did already. My forum does not need the bs. We can handle kingcobrakidd. Stop trying to be a hero at my expence.

Yes, I have the ability to see ip's and baN BY IP.
He has the ability to see IP but he could not figure out that Dennis and I are different people. WOW. sounds like he really knows what he is doing with his site.

He did NOT say stop trying to be a hero at the expense of my community.
he said, stop trying to be a hero at MY Expense

He says we can handle kingcobrakidd.
The above was e-mailed to me April 25, 2008.
The last time he even addressed kingcobrakidd was last month march 16 2008
he asked bruce. "kingcobrakidd, where do you teach?
wow he sure was handling it.
he says I should have contacted him and he would have warned his community. Actually it took him 2 days to post a warning to his community. 2 days after my so called "spam". By the way I posted 2 messages before I was automatically deleted and banned.
And he only posted the warning after several others from taxidermy.net were posting warnings. if it was just dennis and me..... his community would not have known a thing.
he only posted to cover his own arse.
He knew some in his community saw the warnings.
he knew he would be responsible if they were to get scammed. Because he and his mods were ignoring and deleting. So he posted a warning to cover HIS butt.

So what I am saying is, it is not about his community. Everything he has done and said and e-mailed was only about HIM.

In fact I do not think he posted a warning to warn his community.
I think he posted the warning to cover his own arse and to save face.

And Chrissy already said her only focus is to keep bluecrayfish stay friends and stay together. I think that is the reason she was deleting. She was pretending nothing was happening. she was in her make believe world. What can you expect from a minor who is a dress designer for the sims.

anyway enough about them.

how about Bruce? To show he is not a scam artist. he is refunding the raffle tickets out of his own pocket. Basically he wants everyone to believe there really was an organization. the truth is..... the money is in HIS pockets. he says his organization decided it would be better if he left. I have never seen his organization on line. His organization is not even a real organization. his organization is made up of him and his mommy. and his mommy does not even know that she is involved.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #83
John E Dove
Actually Bob is just a Crayfish farmer turned Dairy Farm Parlor Hand. I doubt he has much more knowledge on how to run a web site than I do, and that is very little knowledge indeed.
Chrissy is the brains of the operation and the web master I believe.

bluecrayfish.com Forum Index -> Admin Announcements
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 pm Post subject: Forums will close for updates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy
I will be working and updating the forums tonight. Around 10:00 pm eastern time the forums will close. I am not sure how long the forums will be closed for depends on how fast I can get the update finished.

While the forums are closed you are all welcome to email me vie my contact page http://www.efsims2.com/contact.php Click on Chrissy under the designers section.

This will also give everyone a chance to calm down.

No one is being banned at this time so don't worry about that!

I have also spoken to Bob vie phone and he is taking a much needed break while he deals with real life issues first.

Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing everyone happy and refreshed when we return.

Chrissy
Admin
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545

Sadly they are both more willing to believe that lying scum like Bruce is actually a good guy than all of the evidence that has been presented to the contrary.
At least a few of their members will not get burned by Bruce if he tries to re-establish himself over there.

I doubt that Bruce will have much to do with the Caudata site either.
The one thing that BlueCray, Taxidermy, VenomousReptiles, Aquaboards and Fauna all have in common is a place to buy and sell. Bruce made one post to intro himself on Caudata and faded away. I may have missed it but I did not see a place to buy and sell on that forum.

Now where will he rear his ugly head?

Old 04-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #84
John E Dove
Oh, I also look for that site to be turned into one of those that you have to log into before you can veiw the forums.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #85
HerpVenue
no one is being banned at this time?

sounds like they will be if they decide to speak their opinions again.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:10 AM   #86
ravensgait
Sounds like the Admin on the crawdad site got a little defensive!! the Taxidermy folks got pretty bent at first but seem to have settled down. Well all but a few anyway that Patrick guy seems to be trying to find anything he can make up to prove Ritchie is up to something sinister LMAO and the guy asking about the shirt, now he seems to go from one side to the other with each post.

It is really sad that here a few people go out of their way to help people they don't know and get treated the way Ritchie and Dennis have on those two sites. Good on you guys you did the right thing even though those folks can't see it.. Randy

Old 04-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #87
HerpVenue
I deserve it. My posts could have been better.

Dennis did not need to get treated the way he did. He was always proffesional

Old 04-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #88
GinoInDaBronx
The Moose

Did anybody else check-out the link to bruce's page on www.yuwie.com?

http://ww4.yuwie.com/profile/picture...126&aid=139685

Maybe it is just me, but can you say 'MAIL ORDER?'

G. Beniquez

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #89
ravensgait
Gino there was something about her on one of the threads IE raising money to bring her over here.
Anyone notice this on his page http://www.kindnesspro.org/ fund raiser 101.. Randy

Old 04-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #90
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
Did anybody else check-out the link to bruce's page on www.yuwie.com?

http://ww4.yuwie.com/profile/picture...126&aid=139685

Maybe it is just me, but can you say 'MAIL ORDER?'
I love the captions to the photos of Anna "in Crimira". Now, I ain't nearly as ejoocated as The Professor, but I'm guessing she's from "Crimea"...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann