Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
Daniel Moore
Here is the latest and greatest installment of the email dialogue...the rest go back for a really reall long time
joe krefetz joe krefetzjppets@aol.com

Send email
Find email Add to contactsTo Daniel Moore
Sent: Sun 8/14/11 5:22 PM
To: Daniel Moore (dkm096@hotmail.com)

never got the bill 100th time im telling u the same thing

Old 08-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #12
Serafim
Personally i would never do business with JP Pets I have seen their animals.. And I question their business practices..

C.B. BABY HET FOR SPIDER BALLS 24.95
C.B. BABY HET FOR JUNGLE BALL PYHONS 24.95
C.B. BABY HET FOR PASTEL BALLS 24.95
C.B. BABY HET FOR PIED BALL PYTHONS 24.95

Looks really fishy... good price on that het for Spider LMAO

Old 08-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #13
hoppingherps
Funny thing about this is I bet someone has paid that price, and truly thought they had a het for spider or pastel Cannot believe the stuff people try and get away with.

Old 08-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #14
predators
This guy is a real piece of work. I work at JP PETS. We have asked this guy Dan over and over to send us an invoice for the shipping bill. We would Gladly pay it. All he has to do is send it. We can not send UPS a check without some sort of invoice or tracking number. He keeps saying UPS will send it to me or I should call UPS. How am I supposed to call UPS without some sort of Invoice to reference during the call. We lost far more animals from him then this $92.00 he claims is owed however we are not petty and never made an issue of it.. In anycase Dan once again Fax email or mail the bill. We will pay it! Period

Old 08-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #15
Carlene16
Because of this thread I emailed JJPETS and informed them that there is NO such thing as het pastels or spiders. This is the response. Great people to be dealing with

In a message dated 8/21/2011 11:06:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxracecar16xx@aim.com writes:
Name: Carly

Email: xxracecar16xx@aim.com

Comments: Hey just wanted to let you know that there is NO such thing as a HET for spider OR pastel with ball pythons. You may want to fix that or have your credibility questioned...

Thanks,
Carly

--
Thank you for being a customer of Website Design of Orlando

-----Original Message-----
To: xxracecar16xx <xxracecar16xx@aim.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am
Subject: Re: Contact from your Website

Are you a customer of ours..

Clearly I know that and it was a misprint but, If it makes you feel important and or smart to correct people then I am glad we could help..

MY RESPONSE.

Oh no, not a customer, just checking out your website since the link was posted on a bad guy thread on the Board Of Inquiry on fauna classifieds...
Just wanted to correct this so people weren't buying normals "het spider or pastel" since they don't actually exist. Just thought it was common knowledge if you breed ball pythons.

HIS RESPONSE.

"I have already received some new orders this week because of the post. I am very happy this person posted on there.

You probably shouldn't be viewing our list as we only sell wholesale and direct to Pet Stores.

We do not sell to private individuals.

Instead of attacking a mis-print on a price list you should probably try working on your own reptile collection and knowledge.. "

MY RESPONSE.

I'm very proud of my reptile collection and my knowledge of ball pythons. I wouldn't ever buy from the kind of person that is PROUD of having a bad guy thread posted on fauna... I will be posting these emails on the thread so people can see the type of person they are dealing with.

HIS RESPONSE.

"I would appreciate that.

However it would do you some good to let people know that you find it worth your time to go to peoples lists, scold people and correct clerical errors.
I think you should find better things to do with your time..
There are bigger issues involving our industry and try using your time to be more productive in saving our industry rather than trying to tear down someone in it over an issue which is very minor..

Everytime someone posts something good or bad on the BOI We get more business. So for what its worth we are happy to have the free advertising.."

Sorry that was probably a little rough to read though. I believe this is someone to avoid...

Old 08-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #16
MTL Reptile
i used to work at a shop that ordered from JP. the shipping methods were sub par. it was very loosely packaged and half of the deli cups were upside down or looked like they were thrown in the box, from the poor shipping. the animals were not much better. about 50 percent of the times we made an order, the animals looked dehydrated, mal nourished, or arrived dead. when we used to order iguanas, we would order 6 at a time, ALL packed in the same snake bag, with usually one missing their digits, and on one occasion an iggy dropping his tail in the bag. probably from too many animals being packed into one bag. we later got so tired of them, we would go to reptile shows and buy all our animals there instead of dealing with JP. most of the prices from JP were more expensive than what you would find at a reptile show. so much for wholesale prices....

Old 08-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
Daniel Moore
hey there fella that works at JP....sent an invoice twice now the BBB will send one to you for me....PAY IT.... amazing how you ppl like to attack someone when its YOUR FAULT....pay the bill and get it together........Im gonna send a scanned copy of the bill to you and Joe just for good measure.....pay it...dont attack the animals do what you say your gonna do...its that simple....dont make it personal...PAY IT..PAY YOUR BILL...ive credited you folk hundreds of dollars of animals without a blink without a comment.....grow up handle it and MOVE FORWARD!!!!

Old 08-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #18
Daniel Moore
Ive never done buisness with people that are so evasive over 92.00 10 months of this with these antics. And as for losses Im at a loss for the display. You folks never had issue taking hundered of animals for a whole season if there was a problem you couldve stopped at any time and your own leasure....dont bring up that bs there was no problem in me making thousands in sales from you and you making twice as much from me, we had an open line of credit to you for 3 times this figure it seems if there was an issue why continue, step up ppl pay the bill

Old 08-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #19
Keys & Kritterz
Ive ordered from Jppets 3 seperate times. First order arriving ok, my second order came in and all but one of the amphibians died. 5-6 balls I ordered were dehydrated and obviously hadnt fed yet. Not to mention they weren't properly represented. 3rd order came and once again some DOA's and many of the animals were way smaller then they had told me. I still have a $50 credit with them but id rather move on then use it.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #20
predators
Dan Moore- Round and Round we go.. WHERE IS THE INVOICE.. 10 MONTHS WE ARE ASKING FOR IT. you say "step up pay it" OKAY WERE READY. For 10 months we are ready. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND IT. Can not pay a company as big as UPS without referencing a tracking number or a bill. We have fax, email and a mailing address. That gives you three options to get us the bill.. How can you say pay it if we have no Idea how to. We need YOU to send it.
As far as the second to last or last order we ever received from you it was a disaster. Lost almost all the dragons. You know this. We emailed you. You replied. Ofcourse we do not post on BOI for your bad dragons, or call and threaten, or use your insults or collection tactics. We are not petty. We are not going to complain and pitch a fit. Obviously over $90 you do. Regardles.. Forget the dragons. We took a loss on them. SEND THE INVOICE we will pay it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!