Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #71
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
threadjackers........women are naturally cappable of adjustments wiith children moreso than males....priorites....do I put togther a crib or do i look for a bill...anyway hopefully its taken care of and peace and love to all....
Your incoherent ramblings could be part of the reason you're having trouble getting this bill taken care of.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #72
kylerimb
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
Sitting there trying to defend yourself because YOU chose to bring this here and draw it out beyond any sane reason is what is "Funny"....not Kim in Ma.
i think this is what he's referring to. for whatever it's worth.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #73
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylerimb View Post
i think this is what he's referring to. for whatever it's worth.
That's right. Taken out of context simply to get the attention off of himself.

I do hope JPPets takes care of their debt Monday, would hate for this thread to have more reason to be drawn out further.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #74
Daniel Moore
commentary not needed...threadjacking succubuses and a gaggle of harpies...typing to hear their own keystrokes as a form of intellicual masturbation( i used this rambling so as to provoke some more commentary..lets see if they fall into my devilsh trap).....anyhoo you two should go to chat talk amongst yourselves talk about me talk about children talk about irene talk about peace talk about war talk politics....so much to discuss so little time to formulate intelligent opinions

Old 08-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #75
bobtard
Uh, yeah. You're just a tad looney.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #76
wyldwurm
Are you kidding me, Daniel? Is that all you are left with? How pathetically amusing of you to resort to this new low. Wow, how sad.

Mr Moore made it extremely difficult for them to pay their debt by refusing to post the bill, maintained a one man smear campaign against someone who was only asking for a bill to pay and insulted anyone who offered suggestions. Mr Moore's idea of "valid points" consisted of repeated ramblings with little or no meaning whatsoever. The insults Mr Moore spewed to several people on this board were completely uncalled for. I find it quite humorous that when called out, he felt he had to resort to rude comments and accusations. His typical rudeness was obviously all he was left with since he had no facts to back up anything he has said here. Typical behavior from someone who knows they are in the wrong. We see it all the time.

I would warn anyone from doing business with Daniel Moore. He refused to supply the information until he was called out for needlessly bad mouthing a company who simply wanted to pay their bill. If doing business with him causes this much of a problem, it's really worth the 'word of mouth' to warn people and save them this type of headache.

One more thing I wanted to touch base on..I've been pondering this question since day 1....if Daniel Moore is/was JPPets supplier of animals, I believe there have been a couple of complaints in this thread about the animals sold by JPPets. Makes me wonder, priorities and all, exactly WHO supplied the animals being complained about?

Old 08-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #77
Daniel Moore
Kim your opions have really no fundamental basis. There just your opinons. Ask anyone I have sold thousands of animals for over a decade with very few issues. I dont want your buisness and opinons that lack depth. Nothing more than flippant observations that are dervied from a thread I started about a bill not being paid. This is how I deal with pettiness just like your offerings of a uppity based observation of a man that dosent jump through your hoops. Kim go get a life.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #78
Daniel Moore
NOT DAN IN MN....LOL

Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #79
Daniel Moore
MASSHOLES dime a dozen and they cant say park car and yard in the same sentence without somone saying huh??

Old 08-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #80
Daniel Moore
oh yeah Ive been on this network for almost a decade (8 yrs)with less that 75 posts....3yrs and your 400 plus posts makes me wonder how you allocate your time, not that I care seems youve devoted alot fo yourself to posting things....just an observation

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!