Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #81
P&A Pythons
The guy has a family to deal with and work and take care of his animals. u people are all over him because he did not post the info fast enough come on give him a break. Some people dont live on the computer.After all the neg stuff I have been reading about the boi I didn't think it was true till I see this.Move on people it was dealt with and now done. No need to keep insults going. Dan just stop posting there just gonna keep on insulting you.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #82
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmp187 View Post
The guy has a family to deal with and work and take care of his animals. u people are all over him because he did not post the info fast enough come on give him a break. Some people dont live on the computer.After all the neg stuff I have been reading about the boi I didn't think it was true till I see this.Move on people it was dealt with and now done. No need to keep insults going. Dan just stop posting there just gonna keep on insulting you.
Ahh the famous lines from someone that doesn't get their way. I imagine most everyone here has a family, a job and animals to take care of. In my opinion even if the bill gets paid now the op has shown his true colors as someone many would want to avoid. People will move on when they want to.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #83
Daniel Moore
Paul- youre right...not classy of me and not typical thanks gbye

Old 08-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #84
Daniel Moore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Ahh the famous lines from someone that doesn't get their way. I imagine most everyone here has a family, a job and animals to take care of. In my opinion even if the bill gets paid now the op has shown his true colors as someone many would want to avoid. People will move on when they want to.
its this mentallity that ppl should avoid...poke a bear with a stick and see what happens....thats what alot of this is....systemmic behavior...pack metallity

Old 08-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #85
Daniel Moore
I see 3 ppl on here that have taken a grudge against "true colors" Bobby, Kim, and baby..its this prodding that does no good whatsoever...get a life ppl

Old 08-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #86
reptilebaby
You know what? Your condescending and idiotic ATTEMPTED put downs make you look like a kindergartener in the playground pouting because someone poked you with a toy shovel in the sand box. If you want respect maybe you should try earning it, by respecting the members here, instead of doing cheap put downs and personal attacks to people who just want proof so they know who is in the right! I have been polite, but if you want to make me mad, just keep trying to "have a go" and you'll see just how mad I can get. You want to bring my kids into it? tell me to go talk about my kids with someone as if that's all women are good for??? Trust me, You would be BROKEN, BEAT DOWN, MISERABLE, and HATE the fact that you were EVEN ALIVE if you knew even HALF of the stuff I HAVE BEEN THROUGH with my second child-who is no longer alive!!! Don't you EVER EVER mention kids in a condescending way even offhand to me again! I have a life off of my computer, and I never posted often. I do NOT post just to hear my Keystrokes.
I'm sorry, mods if this is going overboard......That condescending remark about going somewhere and talking about kids got me...maube I'll start a topic about what happened to me in hell.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #87
reptilebaby
maybe.....not maube

Old 08-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #88
hezekiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
I see 3 ppl on here that have taken a grudge against "true colors" Bobby, Kim, and baby..its this prodding that does no good whatsoever...get a life ppl
I see you being the mocking one, you being the prodding one, and you posting purposefully inflammatory statements and then acting shocked that people respond to them. Pot, kettle, etc etc. Perhaps being the bigger man would stand you in good stead and not further alienate those who would have otherwise supported you?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #89
reptilebaby
I am done with defending you Daniel. YOU ARE A BAD GUY!!!!!!
You just like attention too much to care about, TRULY care about doing the right thing. I am done with you daniel, but I will make sure people know about this thread.

My post in hell is finished

Old 08-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #90
Daniel Moore
well thanks to all...im parting out my collection if anyones interested.....gargoyles, dragons,boas all up for grabs all are gonna go pm me for details lists pics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!