Good Guy Celestial Exotics: Great Product, Great Ethic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
DesertRat73
Celestial Exotics: Great Product, Great Ethic

I've had an opportunity to work with Diem and Adam at Celestial Exotics over the last several months, and am quite impressed with everything that I've seen and that has happened. We had struck a deal in October exchanging work for either a free or discounted animal from her coming litter. Roughly two weeks ago she delivered the little sunglow girl seen below at a nice discount, completing our deal. I had a chance to see her set up and her animals, and everything is top notch; nice clean equipment and amazing animals. If you're on the fence about doing business with her, don't be. She's a pro and you'll be quite happy with whatever you get.

Here's my girl...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 06-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
ShadowAceD
Thanks, Brad. I'm glad everything has been to your satisfaction. :-)

Looking forward to seeing that girl grow in your care.

Old 07-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
BrianC
Didn't want to start another thread...
Anyway,

I just received my boa from Diem, through the whole process she was fantastic to work with, easy to communicate with, and answered my questions quickly.
I've had the opportunity to chat with Diem on Fauna quite a bit, and from the start I knew she was extremely knowledgeable and has a fantastic collection that produces stunning animals.

She provided me with an invoice stating the genetics of my animal, along with his record card - I really enjoy having a physical record from the previous owner of an animal rather than something like iHerp.

I am thoroughly pleased with my newest acquisition, and I'm sure it wont be the last.

Old 07-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #4
JCCS
Diem is awesome and OCD in the greatest way!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #5
ShadowAceD
Thank you, Brain, I'm glad you're satisfied with the little guy.

And thanks as well, Chris.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:48 PM   #6
riddick07
Wanted to add to the thread for reviews! Just purchased a possible super hypo jungle female.

Diem was awesome in communication and was very specific about shipping with weather and not shipping during Cyber Monday time frame. Definitely a breeder that is concerned about safety and welfare of the snake and just getting them out the door.

Snake is a beauty with a good temperament and always looking for a meal! Highly recommend for quality boas.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:57 PM   #7
riddick07
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddick07 View Post
Wanted to add to the thread for reviews! Just purchased a possible super hypo jungle female.

Diem was awesome in communication and was very specific about shipping with weather and not shipping during Cyber Monday time frame. Definitely a breeder that is concerned about safety and welfare of the snake and just getting them out the door.

Snake is a beauty with a good temperament and always looking for a meal! Highly recommend for quality boas.

Sorry forgot to include my name on my review! Can't revise, so here it is!

Victoria Hudson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!