Bad Guy Hurricane Exotics: Adam G. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:58 PM   #51
laterob
There- I agree completely with that one. :-)

Old 01-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #52
laterob
Now, do either of you have evidence of where the wrist was discussed?

Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #53
laterob
Ca'mon, Adam...surely you saved the disclosures, in the interest of not being scammed again?

Old 01-06-2014, 11:19 PM   #54
HExotics
[quote=Mjohnston20;1648917][IMG][/IMG]

Yes "Its swollen and I saw that in the picture Online, that it was swollen there too".

So if that was
"My Website photo. Then exclude the b/s that it was cropped out, b/c then it was WELL NOTED AS IN THE TXT. If not, then where did you see it?

Hmmmm... Where else? Online" Which of the MAJOR sites, where I include ALL NEW FRESH and SPAM Amounts WORTH OF PICS to see each animal at each and every angle?

Like I said it was noticed prior to sale. All convo was via Text. I have not had the text(s) saved for a while.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #55
Mjohnston20
It has already been stated that once you are looking for a swollen wrist in the pic it is easy to see. The text meant that we were surprised to see a swollen wrist because you never mentioned it or we wouldn't have been asking about it. The text says that after we notice it we looked back closer at the pic and could see it slightly, in the bottom pic of the add. You have stated so clearly that we were informed about the wrist before hand. If this is the case, post the conversation. As for the MBD. I'd be happy to get a detailed do scripting from the vet along with a number so you can contact him yourself.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:32 PM   #56
Mjohnston20
We did not start this thread to steal your money or get a free beardie out of it. We just posted it to inform others. There is just one more question I have. In the texts you say you have had her for a year but in the thread you said you got her from someone else. So which is true? And if you bought her a year ago I don't see how that's of any relevance.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #57
laterob
Sorry, Adam, but that's a cop out. I read all your posts, then you flipped on everything you said. 'Havent had the texts for awhile'. Ca'mon!

If you didn't mislead the OP, take the dragon back, sell it for $425 again.

Where, again, did you discuss/disclose that this 100% healthy dragon had a wrist issue?

Old 01-06-2014, 11:42 PM   #58
Mjohnston20
And the wrist isn't even our major problem. The only reason we even bring up the wrist is because it was a recent fracture (even though you said it happened a long time ago) When a bearded dragon has MBD their bones are brittle and can break easily. Which probably was the case. Not that im saying beardies can't break bones that don't have MBD, but it was just another sign that she did.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #59
HExotics
[IMG][/IMG]

Relevance being: "Ive had her for ALMOST a Year". I purchased her as a 4 month old Juvenile and sold her to you you just at the 12-13 month mark. That calculates a 1+1 to me. Complete relevance. And with an experienced owner and proper lighting, which I always have EXPENSIVE DRAGONS on hand. always renewing my lights and bulbs to obtain maxiumum efficiency for their wellbeing. Dusting EVERY MEAL, with multivites to avoid calcium deposits in their bone. Most Calcium is algae based and NOT Rock based like Calcium Carbonate which causes calcium deposits. He wrist bump has been there since I bought her wholesale. So the Vet burned (or tried to help you) you on that assessment as well. Over 7 months Ive seen that bump and never a problem.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #60
HExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjohnston20 View Post
It has already been stated that once you are looking for a swollen wrist in the pic it is easy to see. The text meant that we were surprised to see a swollen wrist because you never mentioned it or we wouldn't have been asking about it. The text says that after we notice it we looked back closer at the pic and could see it slightly, in the bottom pic of the add. You have stated so clearly that we were informed about the wrist before hand. If this is the case, post the conversation. As for the MBD. I'd be happy to get a detailed do scripting from the vet along with a number so you can contact him yourself.
That information should have been provided A LONG TIME AGO for this to go way more smoothly. Not to wait this long. Once again, many attempts and I was waiting for you to send a VET BILL, None until MONTHS LATER. I would have needed and expected it asap so I can call/verify my animal was the exact. This is why Breeders have Terms and Guarantee's, yet they must be followed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!