Inquiry Underground Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:22 AM   #21
kaos
I have bought a lot of stuff never had a problem awesome crew down there and when I went down on vacation hung out at the shop and Ryan took me to his warehouse and had a awesome time thanks guys you got my thumbs up

Old 09-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #22
John7429
Good.

All animals ordered arrived healthy and exactly as ordered.

Old 10-15-2015, 10:20 AM   #23
Greg Valente
Looking to buy the pair of blue tree monitors they have listed but hesitant and nervous what do you think go ahead I mean they are $1500 for the pair lot of money to loose

Old 10-15-2015, 10:46 AM   #24
RaceSanchez
You want us to tell you what to do with your money ?

You can loose $5.00 or $2000.00 on anything in life.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Valente View Post
Looking to buy the pair of blue tree monitors they have listed but hesitant and nervous what do you think go ahead I mean they are $1500 for the pair lot of money to loose

Old 10-19-2015, 02:55 PM   #25
Shiari
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucyross View Post
.... so I'm not sure if they're intentionally mislabeled or not.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Even if they are not *intentionally* mislabeled, Underground Reptiles does not seem to care. I've emailed them several times about mislabeled corn snakes for sale, and they acknowledge the email or private message, and yet do not change either the photos of the name of the morph.

For example, these were all screen capped today.

Gold Dust or Amber (probably gold dust) labeled as a butter. I private-messaged them about this one a month ago, but it's still the same photo and ad.
Attached Images

Old 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #26
Shiari
Here is an anery they have labelled as an amber. For a while I pondered if the pictures under the ad for the butter were meant for this one, but ambers tend to be darker than the hatchling in that ad.

Here is also an amel they have for sale as an 'extreme Reverse Okeetee'. No breeder would call this snake an RO, even if one of its parents was an RO.
Attached Images

Old 10-19-2015, 03:02 PM   #27
Shiari
And something that I personally find unethical, is they're trying to cash in on the popularity of scaless PLUS the new scaleless head ball pythons.

Every now and then a corn snake will hatch missing all or part of one of the facial scales. This is not able to be reproduced. It's a malformation, but harmless. It is not a morph. I have a snake with this same issue. None of her siblings have it, and she has never passed it onto her offspring. I have included a photo of my snake, showing the same malformed scales.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2015, 01:45 PM   #28
jonmurray
Chronically mislabeled pictures and ads, almost always erring on the side of value. No response when questioned how they had multiple male and female "captive bred" bullsnakes with stub tails. Anybody have any ideas on how this could possibly be valid? They're about money, that's all.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #29
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Even if they are not *intentionally* mislabeled, Underground Reptiles does not seem to care. I've emailed them several times about mislabeled corn snakes for sale, and they acknowledge the email or private message, and yet do not change either the photos of the name of the morph.
It really is ridiculous how many of their Ads/critters are mislabeled and, also, not corrected if an error is pointed out to them.
It does, or can, bring a negative view their way.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:51 AM   #30
Shiari
Some new ones that are up now include a normal listed as a caramel, and 3 out of 4 photos showing sunkissed rather than a hypo. Admittedly, the 4th photo IS a hypo, but the main photo you see clicking into the ad is a sunkissed.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!