Good Guy Craig Wyatt- Great Panther Chameleons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2016, 01:48 PM   #21
Craig Wyatt
Thank you Craig for your business!! Please keep me posted with lots of pics. I already know I'm going to regret selling him. I have really high hopes for your boy. I'm positive he's going to be the crown jewel of your collection!!
Thanks again!!

And all Craig's are awesome lol!!!! As soon as I new your name was Craig I new you were cool. Lmao

Old 02-19-2016, 01:50 PM   #22
Craig Wyatt
Jason you were a real pleasure to do business with. My curiosity is through the roof as to how your new guys are going to turn out. There is literally only a handful of what you now have in the world. Good luck with your projects. Keep me posted!!

Old 02-19-2016, 08:48 PM   #23
kenmare
Craig Wyatt - Great Panther Chameleons

I just purchased an absolutely beautiful red body, blue bar male ambilobe panther from Craig and I couldn't be more satisfied. Everything about the transaction was first class -- the chameleon actually exceeded my expectations, Craig's customer service was excellent, and he did everything in his power to make sure I was satisfied. I have been working with various chameleon species off and on for over 20 years and have dealt with many breeders over the years. Craig is definitely one of the best I have ever done business with and the panther he sent me is a real screamer for an extremely reasonable price. He held onto this guy for weeks until we had better shipping weather in order to make sure the animal arrived safely. All in all, I would highly recommend Craig to anyone looking for premium panther chameleons. He will do everything in his power to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:29 PM   #24
Craig Wyatt
Brian it was a real pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your red body. I know it's hard to believe he can get better looking than he is now but he still has a ways to go!! I'd love to see a pic of him in 4 months from now. You need to find him a girlfriend and pass his genetics down.
Thank you for your business!!

Old 07-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #25
Knherchameleons
Talking Craig the Cham man

All I have to say is that Craig is the bomb dot com and he's been my go to Cham guy for everything in my area and he has always been awesome to work with, not to forget that he's very upfront and honest to his word as well as polite and very caring for each and every one of his babies. I'm not a fan of shipping because I've had bad experiences with other breeders and the fact that he lets me meet up locally to see what I am buying in person makes the drive and the selection even more worth doing. He goes beyond what he has to just to ensure he can help in any way he can no matter how little the request may be, Craig has been very punctual and he replies quickly to absolutely everything that I have messaged him about, so on a scale from one to ten he's about a fifty. If anyone needs any chams I recommend Craig for sure. If he can handle my picky nature he can handle the world.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #26
Craig Wyatt
Kaelyn you are in the top 2 or 3 of my all time favorite customers. But I really think of you as more of a friend than a customer. I love all my customers but I really do enjoy the face to face sales. 90% of my sales come from the internet so it's really nice to be able to talk reptiles face to face. There always conversations that seems to never end.lol
Your energy and enthusiasm is through the roof!!! Just the simple fact that you paid for a ton of your college debt by breeding chameleons simply amazes me. This is no easy business to be in. So my hats off to you.
I'm sure I will see you extremely soon and I'm really looking forward to it!!

Old 07-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #27
WilcoxAE
AWESOME veileds

After a lengthy search, I have just ordered the most awesome, amazing, astounding, stunning, and breathtaking tranny veileds from Craig. I can't wait to fatten them up and see them grow into the beauties I predict they will be. Quick transaction. Quick shipping. Where has this man been all of my life?

Old 07-25-2016, 03:01 PM   #28
Craig Wyatt
Thank you April for the kind words. I know you got them based off the pics I sent you but I knew you still were not going to prepared to see them in real life. That's exactly what happened to me too!! Pics do not do them justice.
You were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to hearing from you in the future!! I have all the panthers you will ever need!! Just let me know what's your favorite color and when your ready for a Panther I'll do my very best to make you as happy as the last transaction!!
Thanks again April for your business!! I know you will do a fantastic job taking care of my babies!!

Old 08-02-2016, 06:33 PM   #29
tony19karr
Craig Wyatt

I purchased 4 baby chameleons from Craig Wyatt recently. They were all healthy but due to an injury during shipping (shippers fault) one had to be euthanized. Craig did not hesitate to stand behind his chameleon and immediately responded to my call. He offered advice and his knowledge to immediately assist me. I called my vet and his to get a second opinion. We talked several times over the next two weeks and he offered me an extremely fast option even before we had to euthanize the baby. He was generous with his time and knowledge of panther chameleons. I look forward to a long business relationship with him and would encourage anybody on the fence to take the leap. You will not be dissappointed with your animal or Craig.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:18 PM   #30
Craig Wyatt
Jen you are awesome!!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm really sorry about the shipping screw up. That was a 1 in a million type accident. But in the long run I'm just so glad I was able to make you happy😀!!! That's really all that matters to me. Can't wait to hear from you again!! I always have new cool stuff hatching and coming in.
And this is for you and everyone else that reads this. I only advertise about half my stuff and when I'm real busy I don't advertise at all. Just call me and I'll tell you what I got.

Thanks again Jen!!! Talk to you soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!