Good Guy Allison Theus - Crispysnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #1
fainfol
Allison Theus - Crispysnakes

I just received my boa imperator (jungle ph Kahl) in the mail today from Allison Theus/Crispysnakes and I could not be happier! No hassles whatsoever, so I'll provide a more in-depth review than I usually do.

My ratings system is as follows, from worst to best:
POOR - FAIR - GOOD - EXCELLENT - OUTSTANDING

---

COMMUNICATION: OUTSTANDING
Very prompt when answering e-mails. There was never a case where I had to hunt her down or wait weeks for a reply, it was always within a day or two. She's also incredibly professional, uses correct grammar and punctuation, and makes everything seem so much more personal. Definitely one of the most pleasant experiences I've had buying a snake.

KNOWLEDGE: OUTSTANDING
I ask a lot of questions, sometimes to the point of being irritating, but she answered them all without fail. Her husbandry is immaculate and it shows in the quality of her animals. She even provided me with a care sheet with the invoice, which was extremely helpful, considering I am relatively new to owning boas.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: OUTSTANDING
The box arrived on time with no blemishes, dents, or holes (other than those needed for air) and was sealed very well. The invoice is very well made and includes helpful links, a coupon, and a very nice image of the snake and its parents, all inside of a transparent sleeve. The snake was bagged well and wasn't loose in the box when I opened it, and the bag itself was surrounded by newspaper to keep it insulated. Bear in mind that I live in south Florida where the temperatures are relatively high and do not require additional insulation.

ANIMAL QUALITY: OUTSTANDING
The snake is even more gorgeous than she is in the pictures! Her patterning is magnificent and her temperament is wonderful, I could not be happier with her. Upon inspecting her after her arrival, I didn't notice any stuck shed, mites, signs of illness, scale rot, or anything of the like. She is a 100% healthy boa and I'm more than happy to have her in my collection.

OVERALL: OUTSTANDING
An overall incredibly pleasant transaction. Fair prices, willing to do payment plans, exceptional quality animals... I would highly recommend Allison/Crispysnakes to anyone looking for boas.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
Tim Cole
Thumbs up

Can't go wrong buying from Allison!

Old 11-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #3
prex
I can also recommend a good experience with her from this jungle litter. Healthy offspring from a collection that she obviously puts a lot of time and money into while picking premium animals. She also deploys good quarantine protocols. We had some delays for months due to shipping weather and she kept me informed with progress updates and plenty of photos.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:16 PM   #4
poec9090
I also have just got done with a transaction from Alison. This is by far the best seller.

COMMUNICATION - Top notch. She answered every question that I threw at her in great detail. Very knowledgeable and it's easy to tell she is compassionate about the hobby.

Shipping/Packaging - Very great packaging. Everything was snug and as soon as I opened the box the temperature read 80.1 degrees Fahrenheit. She also included paperwork on the boa and a coupon. 100% perfect.

All in all this was a great experiance and I hope to work with her again very soon!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, boa constrictor, board of inquiry