Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:57 AM   #91
jrsexotics
^^^^^

Old 07-18-2016, 02:12 AM   #92
jrsexotics
I'm curious to see this "dedicated facility". I do know where a lot of the animals you advertise come from and by no means are those located at "your dedicated" facility.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 02:16 AM   #93
jrsexotics
You mentioned you had actual employees for this dedicated facility... I'm curious if they are on payroll and if you have work and comp on them or under the table?

It would suck to see the state board of equalization come to your "dedicated facility" to make sure the employees are all safe and paying taxes..

Or is your "dedicated facility" your basement like this previous employee stated?

I find it interesting especially since there is no pics of your facility, the 400 species you claim to have bred Ect.....
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 02:17 AM   #94
jrsexotics
Workmans comp... Darn voice txt

Old 07-18-2016, 10:57 AM   #95
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Haha well mike what taylor is referencing was years ago. Also it was strictly taking care of axolotls. Half of the axolotl collection to be exact. Mostly comprised of my most rare morphs and a backup ex situ collection. My house in a rural area south of Kansas city was about 5 miles from my 6000 square foot facility. Where the bulk of my collection still Sits. We don't have a board of equalization there.
The reason why I keep an a collection and a b collection is that there are fires, tornados, and power outages. I have a backup
Generator at the facility but in case it fails on a 98 degree day in August I had my backup collection underground safe in a basement where the temps will
Protect them so I am not dead in the water due to a catastrophic event.

Also you will see how much he liked the experience...

Believe me mike. You know nothing about me or my collection. You have no idea where my animals are or come from. Oh and those animals aren't in a basement anymore not that it's your business haha

Old 07-18-2016, 01:59 PM   #96
jrsexotics
Right Jay. You have proof of those facilities? Because that axolotl facility in Kansas doesn't belong to you......

You are housing them here in California. Just as you are selling them here under the table at the super shows. I know a few other people that have purchased them from you at the shows. You forget I too know a lot of people. You wanted to keep going and this is what you get for it. I still have more but will spread it out over weeks on this thread to make sure it's kept on track and current on the front page. You find joy in messing and commenting on my bios. That's ok. I don't mind because I am use to it. You however are not and I'm sure you are just sitting there trembling with rage.....

Call me Jay. I want to schedule our appointment.

Old 07-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #97
jrsexotics
Also, Taylor made that comment is 2015 and you just moved out here to your rental house not long ago..

Old 07-18-2016, 02:12 PM   #98
jrsexotics
I would say this attached and circled definitely rings true to yourself.
Especially, with exploiting those geckos at every super show. Being soooooo rare I wouldn't think you would drag them around to the shows. It would be ashame if something happened to them because you are showing them off like a new corvette to be cool while giving yourself confidence.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 02:20 PM   #99
jrsexotics
Any fish and game or fish and wildlife officer reading this I highly suggest you do a facility check on Mr. Sommers.

I will openly allow you to check my place and feel free to call me. My number is 714-782-8421

Old 07-18-2016, 02:51 PM   #100
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Yes he made that comment in 2015 and was referencing past employment up until 2013.i moved to campo california for two Years and on to vista where I have lived 13 months.Prior to my move I moved my axolotls to a facility in yuma arizona. After arizona passed a law against transgenic animals it moved back to kc metro. All the while I have kept the facility holding the majority of my collection in a building near lacygne Kansas. When usfw went to ban caudates from crossing state lines I moved 350 adult( over 60 species of caudates) from that facility to california(no axolotls) so as it sits I have a 6000 square foot facility outside of lacygne. 1800 square feet of that is designated for axolots. The remaining area houses about 85% of my reptile and amphibian collection as well as my primate and exotic animal collection. The remaining part of
My collection is with me in vista. Mostly comprised of my rarest species and pet projects or species that need more expertise to breed than what's in Kansas.
You reference taylor? What's your point? You think that he is your smoking gun to prove I secretly breed axolotls in california?
1. We don't have basements so I don't keep them in my basement in cali.

2. Taylor lives in Drexel missouri. 20 minutes from my facility. Drexel Missouri and la cygne Kansas are on the state line.

And last usfw knows me well. They know where my collection is. They know my address. Remember I have an import / export license. I have to provide my personal info. Also when filling out cites applications I also have to state where the animals are and where the parent stock is also where the paperwork is to be held. So.... Yeah think I'm good and have that covered inspector matson.

And regarding your appointment to fight you?? Remember Mike that you have posted here and in your facebook that you are going to have me served with a restraining order. And that any altercation would result in you pressing charges. It's right here in the boi in your own writing so which is it?? You want to beat me down or serve me with a retraining order. Because I am getting mixed signals from you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!