Bad Guy Steve Lloyd [Vfxsteve1815] - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:43 PM   #51
Acrimonious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Kyle, open a Paypal claim, and if your Paypal is backed by a credit card, start gearing up for a chargeback. Send the 'before' picture and a copy of this thread along with any other documentation you have.
Do it now and do not close the claim until you are satisfied, once closed it generally cannot be reopened.
I did send a request VIA PayPal requesting $200 dollars back, but I didn't 'turn it over to PayPal.' Would it be best to do this? I think currently the dispute I have sent is to allow the buyer and seller to work things out. If I escalate this to PayPal it states that it may take up to 30 days and their decision will be final, and closed. I've contacted my credit card company and they have suggested to try through PayPal first and if that fails to contact them back to dispute it. My PayPal is linked to me credit card. I felt I'd be more protected this way as opposed to my debit card. I just want the $200 back, I don't feel right asking for the entire transaction to be refunded. Thanks a whole bunch for all your and everyones help in this matter.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:46 PM   #52
Acrimonious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrimonious View Post
In case there is any doubt I wanted to add this picture to the thread showing the pictures he sent me on OCT 13th 2016. You should be able to see the attachments listed in the body. The Male is on the right, but as mentioned before he seems to be alright despite the mites I am treating now.

Thank you for taking the time to break down the photos and point out egregious signs that I over-looked. I hope this helps someone else not get duped. You have been a great help too and I really admire that quality in you. Thank you.
I am sorry I have made a mistake. The photo I attached shows the male on the LEFT.

The female is on the right.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:56 PM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfxsteve1815 View Post
I retracted my offers today
Quote:
I did send a request VIA PayPal requesting $200 dollars back, but I didn't 'turn it over to PayPal.' Would it be best to do this? I think currently the dispute I have sent is to allow the buyer and seller to work things out.
Do you feel this seller is going to 'work things out'?

Old 11-01-2016, 06:15 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfxsteve1815 View Post
I was contacted the day the animals arrived and was told they look good and thank you.
In post#2 there is a screen shot of your buyer saying he received the animals, and thanking you. I didn't see where he said they looked good. Where is that? I'm sure you can't be making that up?

Old 11-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #55
Acrimonious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Do you feel this seller is going to 'work things out'?
Well said and thank you. I have submitted the dispute and hope things will work out in my favor.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #56
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
i am confused as to what steve is trying to say there
is he saying that mites from other peoples reptile shipments that are in the same cargo area as his are going to jump ship from their box and dive into his box????????
that is a mind boggling thought
or am i missing something?
smells like prime horse manure to me.......
Sure looks like that is his claim.
The chance, of this happening, is so *extremely* remote that, if not ridiculous, it borders on the ridiculous.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:16 AM   #57
Black Adder
It also seems quite telling that Steve jumped on here , made one completely thoughtless post that only dropped him further into the deep brown smelly stuff and has not been seen or heard from again.
From present actions and correspondence I very much doubt he will "do the right thing" at all and ops present action of filing PayPal claim would appear to be his best direction in this.
This seller has been added to my "no fly" list for sure and hopefully many other peoples. I have had many Woma,s and they are not like BHP babies who can be difficult to get to start to eat, they generally start off very easily on rodents and eat like little pigs so to be in that condition reads maintenance feed only...or worse!
Feel sorry for the op and the poor lil girl who did not make it due to some sellers lousy husbandry or greed or maybe both!

Old 11-02-2016, 08:19 AM   #58
Pasodama
Quote:
Well said and thank you. I have submitted the dispute and hope things will work out in my favor.
You deserve a refund for the female. It is clear that she was not healthy at the time of purchase.
Shame that the seller has not, and will not, do what is right.
I hope that you win the dispute.
If, for some reason, Paypal does not find in your favor, don't forget to follow up, with your cc company, for a charge back (on cost of female).

Old 11-02-2016, 09:32 AM   #59
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I have had many Woma,s and they are not like BHP babies who can be difficult to get to start to eat, they generally start off very easily on rodents and eat like little pigs so to be in that condition reads maintenance feed only...or worse!
Maintenance feeding would keep a snake healthy and in good, sellable condition. This is definitely not what happened here. Poor thing.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #60
Andy27012
You will need to follow up with your credit card company, PayPal does not cover live animals under their refund policies. That being said, the animal was obviously ill prior to being shipped.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!