Bad Guy GIOVANNI GARCIA.....You have to see this !! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:45 AM   #31
juliasara
you read my mind, between his behavior in both threads and the fact that he went as far as falsifying vet documents it's quite hard to take anything seriously. Who's to say this guy didn't piss Brunner off and he decided to try to trash the guys name. Not saying that's what happened but anyone who reads those other threads is going to have a hard time trusting anything he says. Until all the evidence is posted here I urge people to be skeptical. The messages between the 2 of them were supposed to be posted last night per Brunners post yesterday but as usual Brunner didn't do what he said he would.
Maybe I misunderstood his subtle hints here but he posts the guys number and says he's too busy to chase after the guy. It really seems as though Brunner wants us, the members of fauna, to chase after the guy to try to get his money back for him. If that's not what he was hinting at I'm sorry. If that is what he was trying to get at then he should know that's not the purpose of this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
While it does seem likely that this was the seller, I think it's important to remember who the OP of this is.

Dr. Brunner is not without his own share of reptile-related scandals, including a possible fabrication of vet reports to defend an animal he claimed was sick and died not long after arriving (while potentially having sold it right after).

Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware!

Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!!

The photos in this particular BOI do make the seller look pretty convincingly in the wrong... but I'm inclined to take anything coming from Dr. Brunner with a grain of salt.

Old 12-16-2016, 05:20 AM   #32
LauraB
The only being I feel sorry for is that poor monitor. It does look as if it has been dead a while, and suffered greatly. Did you take that poor dead monitor to Parrots of the World to be disposed of? Karma's a harsh mistress, isn't it?

As for the seller, you, Mr. Garcia and the OP seem to be cut from the same cloth. You both should be avoided. Mr. Garcia, whether you shipped an already dead animal or not ... your shipping methods suck.

As for posting the seller's phone number and a plea for help, Gastro, that is as lame. Like you want readers to blow up his phone on your behalf because you are just too busy?

This is between you and Mr. Garcia, so yeah, good luck with that. Like we are all a bunch of idiots

Old 12-16-2016, 07:17 AM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
More
He's ignoring me
I need help
I know I had the tort issue..which was resolved ..but I need it help guys
I supplied his phone number
From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
This proves that Dr. Brunner's vet bill and death certificate were fake and written by himself.
I think ignoring you is a good way to deal with you, Brunner. On your previous thread you constantly threatened legal action, but as the story unfolded it seemed as if you were not an innocent party and your threats seemed only meant to try to hush others.
Here in this thread, it seems as if you are using the BOI to get money for you, but after your shenanigans in the previous thread that was linked earlier, it is difficult to believe anything you say.

I don't know what the story is on that poor lizard, I am sorry it is dead. I'm hoping someone can contact Giovanny, and that he will post here.

Old 12-16-2016, 09:00 AM   #34
Gastro3003
I had an issue with the tortoise..no argument ..but we resolved
I have alot of positive feedback and trader rating

Regardless .. GIOVANNI GARCIA put this poor 4 foot animal in a 20 inch box and burned it with 4 heat pads ON the animal !!

Yes I wanted him to ship...assuming that he will use SYR and ship properly !!

I stayed home from work so their would be NO delay between arrival and getting her out of the box!!

The way he shipped her is inhumane

Actually ..had it been COLDER ironically she may have lived ..now he's gone

He told me to pay 150 for SYR ..which I gladly did ..assuming I would get quality shipping !!

Old 12-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #35
Gastro3003
I want nothing now

Just to tell the story

I'm good

Just a warning

Don't need his money

Thanks

Old 12-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #36
crd106
Laura, Julia & Lucille.. I agree something stinks and it's not the lizard. ... If the lizard was shipped dead or died in transit this whole thing is completely unacceptable.... This is exactly the type of activity that gives reptile keepers/ breeders a bad name.. We don't need SYR having issues from Fed Ex because of unsafe / unhealthy boxes being shipped through there facilities.

Old 12-16-2016, 10:56 AM   #37
RaceSanchez
Images posted-

Does not look like heat pad burns, More like internal bleeding. No matter the outcome, I do not see ANY justification for his death!!!

Old 12-16-2016, 11:07 AM   #38
Gastro3003
In person looks like a burn in two spots

He was shoved in a 20 inch box and he was over 4 feet and chubby

I don't need anyone here to call him for me

This post is just an FYI of an animal abuser

Yes I encouraged him to ship...but I paid 150 SYR and expected professional shipping...not this ...

Old 12-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #39
JButera
Quote:

I don't need anyone here to call him for me

Yes I encouraged him to ship...but I paid 150 SYR and expected professional shipping...not this ...
Sorry if it was already mentioned but was this animal shipped out from Chicago on Wednesday the 14th for delivery on the 15th?

Old 12-16-2016, 11:17 AM   #40
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:

I don't need anyone here to call him for me are you concerned about what would be found out?

I may have overlooked it somewhere, have you asked him to come here and participate?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!