Jeff at Kingsnake good guy award! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:58 PM   #11
deanwildes
Of course I am being facicous. KingFu**.com is notorious for providing and alley-way for people attempting to contact and ensnare unsuspecting sellers in their little schemes. I reported once such scam dealing with a "bogus" cashiers check on a bank in Florida that did not exist!!! Delivered FedEx right to the door. God help me for wanting to alert others. Jeff said I broke the TOS by not following procedure to report this. I no longer could log into the forums and post or post and ad. My membership was terminated. Chamber of Commerce near Austin said he had and F rating with the Better Business Bureau. He provides all sorts of attorney email addresses, his address etc.etc. you will never hear back and you cannot call him. He is not a herper but a simple exploiter of a relatively small group of people worldwide that love animals. He claims he does this on his personal website showing him driving hot cars etc. That is where your money is spent.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:00 PM   #12
deanwildes
Just kidding, he is a loser. He is not even a herper.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:04 PM   #13
deanwildes
Of course I am being sarcastic-Jeff himself is a loser and not even a herper. KingFu**.com is notorious for providing and alley-way for people attempting to contact and ensnare unsuspecting sellers in their little schemes. I reported once such scam dealing with a "bogus" cashiers check on a bank in Florida that did not exist!!! Delivered FedEx right to the door. God help me for wanting to alert others. Jeff said I broke the TOS by not following procedure to report this. I no longer could log into the forums and post or post and ad. My membership was terminated. Chamber of Commerce near Austin said he had and F rating with the Better Business Bureau. He provides all sorts of attorney email addresses, his address etc.etc. you will never hear back and you cannot call him. He is not a herper but a simple exploiter of a relatively small group of people worldwide that love animals. He claims he does this on his personal website showing him driving hot cars etc. That is where your money is spent.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:07 PM   #14
deanwildes
Retraction

Of course I am being facicous. KingFu**.com is notorious for providing and alley-way for people attempting to contact and ensnare unsuspecting sellers in their little schemes. I reported once such scam dealing with a "bogus" cashiers check on a bank in Florida that did not exist!!! Delivered FedEx right to the door. God help me for wanting to alert others. Jeff said I broke the TOS by not following procedure to report this. I no longer could log into the forums and post or post and ad. My membership was terminated. Chamber of Commerce near Austin said he had and F rating with the Better Business Bureau. He provides all sorts of attorney email addresses, his address etc.etc. you will never hear back and you cannot call him. He is not a herper but a simple exploiter of a relatively small group of people worldwide that love animals. He claims he does this on his personal website showing him driving hot cars etc. That is where your money is spent.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:14 PM   #15
deanwildes
WebSlaver, I cannot seem to get this to remove redundant posts. I was wanting to put it under my original post as a retraction but it will add to it. This is a very old post maybe I should just create another one. I am not multi-spaming, just can't delete these to clean it up.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
Users cannot edit or delete posts from the BOI

Old 01-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwildes View Post
WebSlaver, I cannot seem to get this to remove redundant posts. I was wanting to put it under my original post as a retraction but it will add to it. This is a very old post maybe I should just create another one. I am not multi-spaming, just can't delete these to clean it up.

Then how about just STOP posting here in the Board of Inquiry till you can figure out how to do it correctly?

Please experiment in this section -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=41

Old 01-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #18
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwildes View Post
This is a very old post maybe I should just create another one.
Dear gawd, please do not come back and revisit this decade old thread just to post multiple times on this original and long buried crap, and then suggest you will just create another one.

I think we got it

Old 01-23-2017, 08:15 PM   #19
Mike Schultz
Wow, that has got to be the longest "shower comeback" ever. 11 years later, he has finally come up with a good "last word" to get in.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:36 AM   #20
Its_JoeyHello
Dean still has nice Indigos.... haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!