Mike Monitors- Mike Stefani- Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Varanus99
Mike Monitors- Mike Stefani- Great Guy!

Just picked up a batch of Dubia roaches from Mike.

He's great with returning emails/communication. The roaches arrived on time, well packed and not a dead one in the bunch. Actually much bigger than I expected which is a plus.

Would not hesitate to do business with Mike again. Gonna have to try his roach diet because if thats what he's feeding these monsters I need some too!

Joe Bonacia

Old 05-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
greatlakesreptiles
wish i had your luck

we did a order it was shiped late then we were given the wrong tracking number. then was told saterday by 5 then we finally got the rite tracking and found out they was delivered today left outside on the steps gotta love dhl and to boot we never got the package it was stolen .i wounder why a driver wouldnt put the package in the porch or even knock on the door .its just easyer to do your job half azz.so i guess i can say my deal with mike was cursed all around.but he did ship thats more then most do lol sorry i had to vent

Old 05-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Great Lakes Reptiles
WTF!?

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
Mike's Monitors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varanus99
Just picked up a batch of Dubia roaches from Mike.

He's great with returning emails/communication. The roaches arrived on time, well packed and not a dead one in the bunch. Actually much bigger than I expected which is a plus.

Would not hesitate to do business with Mike again. Gonna have to try his roach diet because if thats what he's feeding these monsters I need some too!

Joe Bonacia

Joe
I'm glad your happy with your order!
If you ever need anything else please contact me, Thank you!
Mike Stefani

Old 05-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
Jaybee
After seeing how Mike & Antoinette handled the issue with Dale Ross in this thread, I went ahead and ordered some dubias from them. Just got my roaches, I didn't see a single dead one, and the communication from both of them was great. I'd definitely order from them again.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
ravensgait
Great Lakes Reptiles and greatlakesreptiles now that is going to be confusing looks like someone needs a name change.. Randy

Old 05-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
Mike's Monitors
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Great Lakes Reptiles and greatlakesreptiles now that is going to be confusing looks like someone needs a name change.. Randy

I was thinking the same thing!
I also knew a guy named Tom Nelson(I believe?) who owned a reptile wholesaler named Greatlakesreptiles in MI.
Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!