Good Guy Shadera Lorrain - MagickalMorphs - Good Gal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
mvite
Shadera Lorrain - MagickalMorphs - Good Gal!

Shadera.....Shaderaaaa

Isn't there a song that goes like that? It's been driving me nuts!

I have come to know Shadera through this here Fauna forum, here.

I have done some cool deals with her over the past year or so--but most recently---this weekend---I met up with her to do a trade of some of my cresties for a suhweeet pastel bp females. She also picked up some nice hatchling gex for me from a guy she met up with later in the day and is going to ship them to me.

Which---by the way-----Mrs. Lorrain is ready to put some BALLS IN THE AIR! This gal packaged up my pastel and a few others like they were going to the moon!

I'm not exaggerating when I say that it was ONE OF THE BEST (if not THE best) packaging jobs for reptiles that I've ever seen. She used brand new cloth bags---tied and cable tied. Then, each snake was in it's own "pillow" of these kind of springy cushiony thick paper thingies---the box was also back-filled with these "thingies". It was like each snake was hovering in mid-air--AWESOME!

I recommend Shadi highly!

Old 02-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Shadera
I have a couple great guys to mentor me. If I can be half as good as they've treated me..

Thank you for the kind words. Means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy the critters, and I certainly love the ones I picked up from you.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
David Fernandez
I completed a few transactions in 2008 with Shadera and everything went
as smooth as can be. She had great communication and paid on time
everytime. Thanks again !

David Fernandez

Old 02-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
SPJ
Even though Fed Ex completely messed up, she was great to deal with.
Fast payment, good communication throughout the entire thing and a genuinely nice person.
Can't go wrong dealing with Shadera.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
mvite
Whoa----it's only been 2 weeks--but I just did a trade/purchase with Shadera again!

I just picked up some nice bps for some cresteds and cash!

Animals are robust and healthy. They are maniacal f/t eaters when the moment presents itself.

Another flawless transaction! Thanks Shadi!

Old 02-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
Shadera
Aww Mark, you make me blush. It's easy when I get to work with great buyers and sellers. Thank you.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #7
primevalbeauty
Thanks for a great trade!!!

Shadera and I were able to work out a flawless trade. My only problem is this darn lesser looks too much like a lesser-cinny, god forbid it carried all those extra genes lol....(It's not but it sure looks like one)
Thanks again,
Steve

Old 03-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
Andy'sReptiles
This is long over due, Back at the beginning of the year Shadera and I swapped her female spider for some of my normal females.

However she didn't represent her snake very well...

I was wayyy better then I had expected. Awesome colors!
And it eats like a total champ!

She even threw in some extra mice which were to small for her use.

I will look forward to doing business with her again in the future for sure

Andy Jeffries

Old 03-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
garweft
It's been a while know, but she picked up a crested from me as well and was super easy to deal with, very professional. She made a deposit quickly, and showed up to pick them up on time without any problems or runaround.

Would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with her in the future.

Old 03-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
Shadera
Thank you, gentlemen. It was a pleasure dealing with both of you as well!

The lavender gecko is thriving, and the females I got from you Andy are doing great too. Even the fussy eater, once I found out what her poison is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!