Inquiry BHB Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
Gary Schiavino
I'm a huge fan of Brian and Lori, and I would never hesitate to buy from them!
(In fact I have)

With that said, I understand where Bryan T is coming from.

If I contacted any breeder/dealer, and my inquiry was not answered in a timely fashion, I would shop elsewhere. Especially in today's market where almost every animal is readily available.

Regardless of how busy a business is, without customers, any business will eventually disappear. Besides, if one is truly that busy, then invest in someone to answer phones and take pictures. Spending money to make money is unfortunately the cost of doing business.

Lastly, my comments are not directed at BHB. They are directed at any business having a difficult time with responding to valuable customers.
As a business owner, (non-reptile) with 15 full time employees, every customer inquiry I receive remains my absolute top priority.

Sincerely,
Gary Schiavino

Old 06-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
Bryan T
Thank you Gary!

Old 06-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
Bryan T
Lori contacted my partner today with pictures and her apology.... I forgive her as she seems to be a very nice but busy women... We are going to go ahead and buy the Ivory. I still think big breeders should hire someone to do their sells and picture requests, I understand Brian and Lori are very busy and I appreciate them getting back to my partner.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
Lori contacted my partner today with pictures and her apology.... I forgive her as she seems to be a very nice but busy women... We are going to go ahead and buy the Ivory. I still think big breeders should hire someone to do their sells and picture requests, I understand Brian and Lori are very busy and I appreciate them getting back to my partner.
Your partner? hmmm not to go off topic and if you feel it is mods please excuse me. Brian, do you intend to buy this one? you have been emailing people alot from several forms saying you're interested in an animal and to send you pics, yet you never buy them but post the peoples pics on other forums such as KRE stating you purchased the animal and using there pics but never in fact bought the animal. now to inquire on someone such as BHB and then say you felt they arent giving you the costumer service you think they should be since you're supposively dropping 1250.00 on a snake i am sure you really arent even going to buy. just as the other 8 or 9 you have posted on other forums about then got busted. do us all a favor and stand to your word for once instead of bs'ing people that are busy and dont really have time for kids games you play on forums.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
There are several animals I have passed up because of no photo. Yes I know what the morph SHOULD look like, but as in all things. There are some that are better than others.

I can commend them for wanting to do all the sales and customer service themselves. Im the same way (although not near as big) however with their sales it wouldnt be difficult to find someone capable of snapping some photos.

Every animal I sell gets a photo... and its not done in JPG... its done in RAW format so I have to spend time processing the image. I however have the luxury on only producing around 100 babies right now.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #16
Bryan T
Xanax lay off the pills and get a life.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #17
hgrub
I gave up trying to call BHB since no one ever answer my call. However, Brian reply to my email every time. I also gave up asking for pic unless it's really high end morph.

Nevertheless I've done business with BHB many times and I'm always happy with what I got from them. Couple advices I can give regarding doing business with BHB are be patience and please give them some times to provide you picture.

Maybe Brian should hire me to answer the phone for them if they don't mind the fact that I can't speak English lol

Thanapant Singhapant

Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #18
BoaBoy
I can understand that BHB is busy and everything is going nuts but there is no excuse whatsoever not to provide excellent customer service especially a $1,000+ paying customer. I ran into the same situation last week. I responded to an internet ad that was selling snow boa babies. I emailed and they responded the next day. I asked the usual questions and asked that I wanted a female and I wanted to see female pics. That was in the morning. At 9:00 pm that night they respond again apologizing because they were on a school trip with their kid and that they would send me the pics the next day. Late afternoon the following day I recieve the pics. I email them back with my name and telephone number telling them the one I had picked and that I was ready to make a purchase and to please call me. No response either by phone or email. By late after noon I was furious and I emailed them telling them that I was no longer interested in the animal. On top of it all I get a response from them telling me that they always responded by email and I guess they even tried calling me but I didn't answer my phone. The way I see it there's a bunch of litters/clutches out there and people are offering exceptional service. Im not kissing anybody's a$$.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #19
Soterios
I think some of you have expectations that are just too high.

I work in customer service, and if a customer told me that I lost there business because I was a day late calling them back, I would probably be happy about the lose.

Have some patience people.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #20
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
Xanax lay off the pills and get a life.
Bryan, i am at work at the moment but soon as i get home i wil start a new thread on you with multiple thread links for everyone to see what type of so called buyer/person you are. to inquire on someone such as BHB and then try to say they're lacking and not up to par is kind of ironic comeing from someone such as yourself. i will end it here and no longer continue this in this thread since it appears on topic with you but kind of off topic of your post. but a new thread on you is to come.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!