Bad Guy Repkyle, advertises on geckosunlimited - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
KNOBTAIL
Angry Using your bank account

as a form of payment to PayPal is a NO NO ! There is no recourse. Next time use a credit card as PayPal offers a variety of methods of paying... Its extremely important to limit your liability as you are buying sight unseen and there is always a risk factor involved as this sale clearly shows.........you met up with the wrong person.

What is important for the BOI is to post as much information as you can on this person. The BOI has an infinite remembering capability and if his name comes up again, it may make someone elses life less miserable in dealing with a slime as this person is... JERRY

Old 07-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
Srakha
I got a message from him on the geckosunlimited message system, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm not sure there is much I CAN do.. even though I do not want the geckos any longer from this guy. Hopefully someone will be home when they arrive IF he sends them...

7-20-09
repkyle:
Quote:
Susan,
I am going to send your geckos out today. I now have some time. I will not refund cash.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #13
repkyle
This is why we have the problem. You can only receive geckos on one day of the week. This was not the case prior to payment.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #14
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by repkyle View Post
This is why we have the problem. You can only receive geckos on one day of the week. This was not the case prior to payment.

Are you serious??? Did you read your own emails?

You had excuse after excuse on why you could not ship. Looks like the OP gave you a number of opportunities.

I know where I won't be buying any geckos.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #15
SPJ
Quote:
BS.
You ship when the customer wants it.
Requesting a Wednesday delivery is nothing "unusual".
Most, if not all, people ship Mon, Tues, or Wed for next day delivery.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #16
Jaymz_
He wont refund cash because he cant possibly miss a sale. Running a business this away keeps the customers away and he has to keep every penny he gets.

Seriously what kind of business does not offer refunds when the product can not be delivered on time?

Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
Srakha
Quote:
There were actually several days in which they could have been sent. Every time you specified a day to send them, I said to send them. Yet you did not.

You NEVER indicated that a different shipping day would be better for you, until I got tired of waiting for geckos that didn't seem to be coming. I NEVER indicated that any day would NOT work for me, in fact if you had told me when you wanted to ship, I probably would have said to send them, and would have managed to have someone home to receive them. Or have had you send them to my work instead.

Really, I no longer feel comfortable dealing with you, given these issues. This is beyond a resonable amount of time to wait for you to ship them. The paypal dispute has already been filed, I told you prior to this that I no longer wanted them, so please just refund my money or let PayPal take care of it.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #18
DD Reptiles
I have done buisness with Kyle a few times and met him a few weeks ago in San Diego (yes he was there). He is a good guy and wouldn't not screw anyone out of their geckos. I will agree that maybe this deal took a little longer to get settled away, but that doesn't mean hes a bad guy, sometimes things get hectic, especially when you have as many geckos as he does, babies hatching, and your off at shows. He is one of the few people in the US to get Pachydactylus from, and he does a hell of a job with them. So just be patient, and soon you'll get your geckos and probably be very pleased with them.

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop

Old 07-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #19
RichsBallPythons
Refund the money or dont sell anything ever again. Simple as that.

I will take days off and clear my schedule whole day for shipping snakes. Once done and shipped then will i go on with my normal day.

You wont get ahead in this industry dicking people around with money for a item paid for.

Same concept for example, you buy a nice big tv at a store and they have it in stock and you already paid for it, and they wont give it to you cause they have too many customers in the store to deal with you right now, EVEN though you ALREADY paid for it.

HMMMMM I say Brand him all over as un-reliable seller/breeder if he even has reptiles for sale.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #20
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Reptiles View Post
I have done buisness with Kyle a few times and met him a few weeks ago in San Diego (yes he was there). He is a good guy and wouldn't not screw anyone out of their geckos. I will agree that maybe this deal took a little longer to get settled away, but that doesn't mean hes a bad guy, sometimes things get hectic, especially when you have as many geckos as he does, babies hatching, and your off at shows. He is one of the few people in the US to get Pachydactylus from, and he does a hell of a job with them. So just be patient, and soon you'll get your geckos and probably be very pleased with them.

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop
Still NO EXCUSE. If your TOO busy then do not accept the sale or payment until your schedule is okay to do so PERIOD.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!