Bad Guy Repkyle, advertises on geckosunlimited - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
KNOBTAIL
Derek,

That is no way to do business. Look at all the problems your friend has created over a couple of geckos...Please get in touch with this guy and have him refund the money. Its that simple.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #22
DD Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
That is no way to do business. Look at all the problems your friend has created over a couple of geckos...Please get in touch with this guy and have him refund the money. Its that simple.
I am not going to make excuses for Kyle, he is obviously aware of what is going on as he posted on here. I am just saying just because he is slow on shipping this one shipment, you shouldn't blacklist him as a bad guy.

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop

Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #23
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Reptiles View Post
I am not going to make excuses for Kyle, he is obviously aware of what is going on as he posted on here. I am just saying just because he is slow on shipping this one shipment, you shouldn't blacklist him as a bad guy.

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop
He is not just slow, he is making excuses and pointing the finger at the customer.

Bad Guy , maybe not . Definitely bad business.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #24
jayefbe
Quote:

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop
How many people are there in this hobby trying to make a business out of selling reptiles? The only way to be successful, is to have better animals and better customer services than all of the competitors. Why should anyone deal with a seller that takes your money and doesn't get you the animals in over a month? And when the animals still haven't shown, there's no apologies, no offers of a refund, only excuses and finger-pointing.

Why shouldn't he be blacklisted? I won't take my car to a garage that has poor service, why should it be any different with a guy that sells geckos?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #25
Srakha
Quote:
Susan,
Here is your USPS tracking#(edited out). They said by 12:00. The geckos are in excellent health. And I apologize again, since people want to say I never did through the whole thing. Please let me know if you have any other issues.
Well he sent them, even though I no longer want them, and would rather just have my money back.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #26
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srakha View Post
Well he sent them, even though I no longer want them, and would rather just have my money back.
Sending them allowed him to get a valid tracking number to unlock his Paypal account--the mark of a TRUE SLIMEBALL. (Read his own emails.)

Suddenly he has time to ship these after posting "one-liner" here?

He shipped without your ok? What if you wouldn't have been available to receive them?

No need for a blacklist.....just make sure you read this whole thread before buying from repkyle.

OP--would you would do the community a favor and post the full name of this seller?

Either I missed it or it's not here but if he's got that many animals and treats customers like this---he needs to be avoided.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #27
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by repkyle View Post
This is why we have the problem. You can only receive geckos on one day of the week. This was not the case prior to payment.

Are you freakin kidding me. I am in business as well (and work a full time job)... and I will ship Mon-Wed without any problems... I will even ship on Thursday... I just dont like to in case there is a shipping problem. And its a 90 mile trip for me to FedEx to ship.

You took their money... you should have made the effort to get the animals there when the customer could be home. If you dont want to do this... then maybe you shouldnt be selling.

Like someone else said.... I know who I wont be getting any future stock from. I would never know when they might arrive.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I have done buisness with Kyle a few times and met him a few weeks ago in San Diego (yes he was there). He is a good guy and wouldn't not screw anyone out of their geckos. I will agree that maybe this deal took a little longer to get settled away, but that doesn't mean hes a bad guy, sometimes things get hectic, especially when you have as many geckos as he does, babies hatching, and your off at shows. He is one of the few people in the US to get Pachydactylus from, and he does a hell of a job with them. So just be patient, and soon you'll get your geckos and probably be very pleased with them.

Thanks,
Derek Dunlop

Be Patient. Id say the OP has been very patient.

This goes beyond that. He refused to ship (I think) 4 times in a row. I dont really care how good the geckos are.... the customer service aint worth a bent penny. Without good customer service you wont have customers.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #29
Srakha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
He shipped without your ok? What if you wouldn't have been available to receive them?
I'm actually not available. And I don't feel right asking someone who has other things to do tomorrow to hang around till noon to wait for them. Someone will be here till 10:30, then there will be a note on the door asking the USPS person to leave it in a shaded spot on the porch. It will be cool, overcast, and rainy tomorrow, so it should be ok. I have no other choice. And I won't be home till 4:30-5, so they will probably have to wait till then to go into the cage (other person is not a reptile person).

Quote:
OP--would you would do the community a favor and post the full name of this seller?
I believe it is Kyle Van Der Meer. At least that is the last name on the paypal account.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #30
mvite
^^That's not good. Kyle Van Der Meer just put those animals in harm's way.

Depending on how this transpires, you may want to start a new thread using his name in the title so it ranks on Google. Webslave is a Google search engine MASTER!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!