Inquiry What the heck is up with Big Daddy Wholesale's ads? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #11
boasandballs
Well, my opinion of this is.
No matter what it is het for, or what it looks like.
If you don't have pics in your file, how can you guarantee that snake is a het for ??? and did not get mixed up with a????

Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
I wonder why Allen has not replied? Or is he the mystery person reading this thread right now .Maybe he does not have any pics of his snakes that do not show his belly in them .
Allen seems to feel himself ethically superior to this site and threw one to many backhanded comments in the wrong direction. As such, he was shown the door.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
Slipmattic
I have saw so many bad guy threads, and the very large one about his husbandry. I am suprised he is even in the industry anymore

Old 07-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
joepythons
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
Allen seems to feel himself ethically superior to this site and threw one to many backhanded comments in the wrong direction. As such, he was shown the door.
Ok that explains his absence ,thanks

Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
Ed Clark
Quote:
I wonder why Allen has not replied?
Hey Joe...how ya doin.

Big Daddy has been banned.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #16
joepythons
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Hey Joe...how ya doin.

Big Daddy has been banned.
Yea Ken just let me know .Doing fine! Lets see rarepythons GONE,now Allen GONE things should be better off now

Old 07-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
Ed Clark
Quote:
Yea Ken just let me know .Doing fine! Lets see rarepythons GONE,now Allen GONE things should be better off now
LOL ...I did not read this thread to the end before I replied, the question was alresdy answered. 2 people saying he was banned dont sound to bad anyway!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!