Feeding question.. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-03-2018, 11:54 AM   #11
bcr229
These guys are in Reading, PA. While it's a bit of a hike, if you do get your boa converted to f/t you'd only have to make the trip 2-3 times a year since rats last 6+ months in the freezer (and 12+ months if you vacuum-seal them).
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=635093

Also try putting a WTB ad in the Facebook group "Pennsylvania Exotic Pets, Feeders and Supplies", you may find a local private breeder who can supply you with rats a lot more cheaply than a retail pet store will.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #12
OE542
Awesome that was very helpful. Thanks again! The pics were just to show her off a little. In my (unexperienced) opinion she is on the smaller side. Last feeding was 2 days ago so ill take her out when i get home and snap some pictures. Maybe get a more accurate length too. The previous owner called her anery but i soon found out that was wrong, thanks to this forum. This is my first Boa ever and this site and members helped a lot. All of my snakes before were caught by me, as a kid. Now im happy to share my herp love with my daughter and she wants a bp or beardie now haha

Old 03-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #13
hotlips
You're very welcome. That's awesome that you're sharing all this with your daughter too.
That makes my day! The more people who understand herps, the more they are appreciated, better cared for, and protected, both in the wild & as captives. Let's all keep that thought...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!